Search This Blog

Tuesday 17 January 2023

Prayer from Proverbs 10:22

Song by Matt Redman

Blessed Be Your Name
In the land that is plentiful
Where Your streams of abundance flow
Blessed be Your name

Blessed Be Your name
When I'm found in the desert place
Though I walk through the wilderness
Blessed Be Your name

Every blessing You pour out, I'll
Turn back to praise
When the darkness closes in, Lord
Still I will say
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your name
Blessed be the name of the Lord
Blessed be Your glorious name



The blessing of the Lord brings [true] riches, And He adds no sorrow to it [for it comes as a blessing from God].
Proverbs 10:22 AMP

Prayer

Everlasting king I honour your name and worship your majesty

Lord thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sins and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your blessings that makes rich and adds no sorrow

Father bless the works of my hands, remove all devourer from works

Father terminate every junction and entrance the enemy wants to use or is using to cause frustration in any aspect of my life

Lord let what you have given to me as a blessing not be manipulated by the devil to become a curse

Father arise wipe my tears away and give me a new song

Lord let me experience divine turn around in every aspect of my life and my journey on earth

Lord whatever has tarried too long that ought to have manifested today touch it and let there be divine manifestation

Father eliminate all glory and destiny truncator in and around me

Father do not let me use my blessing to service negative situations

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, open the floodgates of heaven, let the rain of abundance fall on us

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has blessed me and made me a blessing. My life is overflowing with supernatural abundance in all areas. My days are filled with testimonies beyond human comprehension. I am a partaker of His mercy and grace. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 17th January 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...