Search This Blog

Monday 16 January 2023

Prayer from Philippians 3:14

Hymn

I’m pressing on the upward way,
New heights I’m gaining every day;
Still praying as I onward bound,
“Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.”

  Lord, lift me up, and let me stand
By faith on Canaan’s tableland;
A higher plane than I have found,
  Lord, plant my feet on higher ground.

My heart has no desire to stay
Where doubts arise and fears dismay;
Though some may dwell where these abound,
My prayer, my aim, is higher ground.

I press on toward the goal to win the [heavenly] prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 3:14 AMP


Prayer

Heavenly father I give you all the praise, worship and adoration

I magnify you king of kings for this marvelous day and privilege of life

Lord thank you for being my ever present help in times of needs

Lord thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient for me, you deserve all my praise

Abba thank you for divine enablement and opportunities you have made available for me

Father grant me grace to work according to your will at all times

Lord remove from my life every pride that leads to destruction

Lord help me to focus more on you than the power of flesh

Father grant me divine understanding to do what you want me to do, when you want me to do it and how you want me to do it

Lord erase every stagnation off my record physically or spiritually

I decree no infirmity can stay in my life in Jesus name

Almighty God open my eyes of understanding to see and understand what you are doing in my life at this stage

Lord concerning the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and my household arise and show yourself mighty over all our expectations in Jesus mighty name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has risen over my situation, His love is overshadowing my destiny. Faith is working for me in life, my life is a shining and burning light. My glory can never be hidden. I am moving to the higher level, my calling and purpose will never be truncated in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word)© 16th January 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...