Search This Blog

Monday 2 January 2023

Prayer from Psalms 20:4-5

Song by Amy Grant

El shaddai, el shaddai
El-elyon na adonia
Age to age You're still the same
By the power of the name
El shaddai, el shaddai
Erkamka na adonai
We will praise and lift You high
El shaddai

May Yahweh give you every desire of your heart and carry out your every plan as you go to battle. When you succeed, we will celebrate and shout for joy. Flags will fly when victory is yours! Yes, God will answer your prayers, and we will praise him!
Psalms 20:4‭-‬5 TPT

Prayer 

My father and my God I give you the praise and worship your majesty

King of kings I bless your holy name and magnify you for who you are

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for your ever sufficient help that you released unto me on daily basis

Lord thank you for your word that daily directs my path

Lord thank you for your supernatural grace that is made available to meet my needs

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Eternal rock of ages thank you for your mighty hand at work in and through me

Lord open the book of remembrance concerning me and give me a new song over all my expectations

Lord cancel all evil agenda and plans set to keep me below your purpose for me

Lord eliminate every power of darkness that wants to limit my potential in any aspect

Lord arise do that which you alone can do in my life and cause a new tide of greatness to begin in my life

Father concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household remove all delay and limitations from our lives henceforth

*Personal Prayer*


Thank you lord Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has done great things for me. He has terminated all evil report and opened a new door for me. My life is in His hands and I live, l move and have my being in Him. Greater works will I do because I have the spirit of God orchestrating my path each and every day. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 2nd January 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...