Search This Blog

Monday 23 January 2023

Prayer from Pslams 24:3-5

Song

You are the Lord 
Let your name be glorified
You are the Lord
Let your name be glorified
We give you glory and honour
You are the Lord let your name be glorified


Who may ascend onto the mountain of the Lord? And who may stand in His holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart, Who has not lifted up his soul to what is false, Nor has sworn [oaths] deceitfully. He shall receive a blessing from the Lord, And righteousness from the God of his salvation.
Psalms 24:3‭-‬5 AMP


Prayer

Almighty father I worship you and give you all the praise due to you

Lord thank you for this awesome new dawn and grace of life

Abba thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel have your way in me and glorify yourself over all that I do

Father help me to live a life of holiness and righteousness to the glory of your name

Lord remove every thoughts that puts me against your will in Jesus name

Lord let my heart yearn to do only what please you even when my mind don't understand

Lord this week let help locate me in all areas of life

Lord that which I have waited upon you for, henceforth make a way for me

Lord erase all evil emergencies in and around my life and families

Father silent every evil utterances and evil declaration manifesting over my destiny

I decree new doors are opened for me in all aspects of life in Jesus mighty name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household whatever we have waited for this week let us receive good news over them in Jesus mighty name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The lord has lifted me above all challenges. The grace of God is speaking over my being. I am victorious beyond the imagination of man. My mouth is filled with testimonies over all long awaited promises. The lord has helped me and I am a living testimony of His wonders. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His word) © 23rd January 2023

No comments:

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen Praise God Hallelujah Praise God Amen I will praise Him  From everlasting Everlasting to everlast...