Search This Blog

Monday 17 June 2024

Prayer from Philippians 1:2,6,9,11

Song by CeCe Winans

I love You, Lord
Oh, your mercy never failed me
All my days, I've been held in your hands
From the moment that i wake up
Until i lay my head
Oh, i will sing of the goodness of God

And all my life you have been faithful
And all my life you have been so, so good
With every breath that i am able
Oh, i will sing of the goodness of God

I love your voice
You have led me through the fire
And in darkest night you are close like no other
I've known you as a Father
I've known you as a Friend
And i have lived in the goodness of God, yeah

And all my life you have been faithful, oh-oh-oh
And all my life you have been so, so good
With every breath that i am able
Oh, i will sing of the goodness of God, yeah

'Cause your goodness is running after, it's running after me
Your goodness is running after, it's running after me
With my life laid down, i'm surrendered now
I give you everything
'Cause your goodness is running after, it's running after me, oh-oh

Grace to you and peace from God our Father and the Lord Jesus Christ. And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ. And it is my prayer that your love may abound more and more, with knowledge and all discernment, filled with the fruit of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ, to the glory and praise of God. Philippians 1:2‭, ‬6‭, ‬9‭, ‬11 ESV

Prayer

Lord I honour your name and worship your majesty

Thank you Lord Jesus for this marvelous day and grace to be among the living

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Lord thank you for your grace and mercy that is forever sufficient for me

Lord thank you for your eternal love for me and for showing me your truth

Lord thank you for all you have started in my life because you will bring them to completion

Lord thank you for perfecting all that concerns me and for negating the works of the wicked

Lord fill me with the ability to discern in all situations so I do not fall into the trap of the wicked

Lord fill me with the righteousness that comes from Christ so I can live according to your will

Lord, this new week, surprise me, over all my expectations in Jesus name

Lord release me from all procrastination and weariness that is causing any form of delay in my life

Lord terminate evil judgement of sin that the enemy is petitioning against me in any way

I decree this is my new season, the word and promises of God concerning my household and I are manifesting

I decree the joy of the Lord is my strength, I am favoured on all sides

I decree  systems and structures aligns in my favour to the glory of God in Jesus name

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, the presence of God is alive and active in our lives, no weapon or warfare of the enemy can stand in our lives in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Lord for all that you've done for us in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is overflowing with the Love of Christ Jesus. The Lord who began a good work in me is able to complete it. I will not be discouraged, I will not be disappointed. I am lifted by His mercy and grace, and all things work in my favour. Seasons and time align with the purpose of God for me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 17th June 2024

No comments:

Prayer from Exodus 14:13 - 14

Song by Jonathan McReynolds I needed Your grace more Than I thought I ever would You forgave more Than I thought You ever could I was strong...