Search This Blog

Saturday 29 June 2024

Prayer from Isaiah 60:1

Hymn

Ev’ry time I feel the Spirit
moving in my heart, I will pray.
Yes, ev’ry time I feel the Spirit
moving in my heart, I will pray.

Upon the mountain when my God spoke,
out of God’s mouth came fire and smoke.
All around me, it looked so fine,
I asked my Lord if all was mine. [Refrain]

Jordan River, chilly and cold,
it chills the body, but not the soul.
There ain’t but one train that’s on this track,
it runs to heaven and runs right back. [Refrain]

“Arise [from spiritual depression to a new life], shine [be radiant with the glory and brilliance of the Lord]; for your light has come, And the glory and brilliance of the Lord has risen upon you.
Isaiah 60:1 AMP

Prayer

Ancient of days I worship your majesty and honour your name

Lord thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word and clarity I receive daily through your word

I decree the spirit of the Lord in me directs my path daily

I decree I will not slumber in obscurity and darkness in Jesus name

I decree the presence of God guides my existence, I do not live based on my human understanding alone

I decree my utterances are purified and directed by the Most High King

I decree grace speaks over my existence therefore disgrace is not permitted in my life

I decree I have divine access into places of my divine manifestation and testimonies

I decree I will never become an abandoned vessel in the vineyard of God

I decree my life will show forth the mercy and grace of God no power of hell can take over my life

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household the favour of God surrounds us like a shield and His spirit envelopes our existence in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The presence of God tabernacles in my life. I have the Holy Spirit inside of me. He guides me each and everyday. I do not live an ordinary life, Christ in me is the Hope of glory. His grace and mercy speaks over my life daily. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 29th June 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Psalms 37:1-5

Song by T-Sharp Seperate My Heart To Give You Praise And Glory I proclaim your love is purer than the olives I surrender all It all belongs ...