Search This Blog

Monday 3 June 2024

Prayer from Matthew 7:7-11

Song by Hillsong

You said, "ask and you will receive
Whatever you need"
You said, "pray and I'll hear from heaven,
And I'll heal your land"

You said Your glory will fill the earth
Like water the sea
You said, "lift up your eyes;
The harvest is here, the kingdom is near"

You said, "ask and I'll give the nations to you"
Oh Lord, that's the cry of my heart
Distant shores and the islands will see
Your light, as it rises on us

Oh, Lord, I ask for the nation
Oh, Lord, I ask for the nation
Even though you was there Lord
Oh, Lord, I ask for the nation
Oh, Lord, I ask for the nation

“ Ask and keep on asking and it will be given to you; seek and keep on seeking and you will find; knock and keep on knocking and the door will be opened to you. For everyone who keeps on asking receives, and he who keeps on seeking finds, and to him who keeps on knocking, it will be opened. Or what man is there among you who, if his son asks for bread, will [instead] give him a stone? Or if he asks for a fish, will [instead] give him a snake? If you then, evil (sinful by nature) as you are, know how to give good and advantageous gifts to your children, how much more will your Father who is in heaven [perfect as He is] give what is good and advantageous to those who keep on asking Him.
Matthew 7:7‭-‬11 AMP


Prayer

Lord I worship and honour your majesty for who you are to me

King of kings thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace to be among the living

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Lord thank you for changing my story as I ask, you give me beyond my imagination

Lord thank you for the direction I receive daily through your word in Jesus name

Lord in your mercy direct me, remove every doubt from my life

I ask for open doors in all areas I desire beyond my imagination in Jesus name

I ask for divine breakthrough in every aspect that I have experienced delay

I ask for divine appointment and favour beyond the imaginations of man

I ask for spiritual growth and empowerment that turns years of delay into supernatural harvest

I ask for the peace of this nation and divine intervention over the authority that governs this nation

I ask for unity and peace in my family, all homes and the community I dwell in Jesus name

I ask for supernatural understanding and excellent spirit in all that I do

I ask for (mention) that will cause men to see that indeed I serve a living God.

I ask for divine promotion for the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household in all areas of life in Jesus name

*Ask God for what you want*

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have everything I need, the King of kings is my provider. He has made a room for me. He has erased all limits and limitation. God has changed my level from unqualified to the qualified. The stone the builders rejected has become the chief cornerstone, it is the Lord's doing and it is marvelous in our sights. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 3rd June 2024

Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Galatians 2:19

Song by Kevin LeVar  He reigns, let all earth adore Jesus Christ the Lord reigns forever more He reigns, He reigns Let every nation cry Jesu...