Search This Blog

Sunday 16 June 2024

Prayer from John 15:1-4

Song by Don Moen

Hear our prayer
we are your children and
we've gathered here today
We've gathered here to pray

Hear our cry, Lord we need your mercy
And we need your grace today
hear us as we pray

Our father who art in heaven
hallowed be thy name'
our father hear us from heaven
forgive our sins we pray

Hear our song
As it rises to heaven
May your glory fills the air
as the waters cover the sea

See our heart
And remove anything
that is standing in the way
Of coming to you today

Our father who art in heaven
hallowed be thy name'
our father hear us from heaven
forgive our sins we pray

Though we are few
we're surrounded by many
Who have crossed that river before
And this the song we'll be singing for ever
Holy is the lord, Holy is the lord
Holy is the lord, Holy is the lord
Holy is the lord

“I am the Real Vine and my Father is the Farmer. He cuts off every branch of me that doesn’t bear grapes. And every branch that is grape-bearing he prunes back so it will bear even more. You are already pruned back by the message I have spoken. “Live in me. Make your home in me just as I do in you. In the same way that a branch can’t bear grapes by itself but only by being joined to the vine, you can’t bear fruit unless you are joined with me. John 15:1‭-‬4 MSG

Prayer

Lord I worship you and honour your majesty for who you are to me

King of kings thank you for this amazing day and grace to be among the living

Lord have your way in me and make me a true vine that fulfill your will

Lord, you are my father, grant me grace to live according to your will for the rest of my life

I pray for all fathers in the world, Lord empower them in all areas to emulate your fatherly love towards their seeds

Lord provide for all fathers what is needed for them to fulfil their role

Lord thank you for my father, thank you for the seed I have become and for the supernatural love I receive daily through Christ Jesus

Lord resolve every bitterness from father to child or child to father instigated by works of flesh and plans of the enemy

Lord you are the father above all fathers and father to all fathers, let me enjoy supernatural fatherly love henceforth

Lord I lift all the seeds from my lineage before you, help them to fulfill the role and purpose of their creation according to your will

I destroy all untimely death over all seed carriers and seed bearers in my generation in Jesus name

Lord, whatever void I feel due to lack of biological father's love, fill it with your divine love in Jesus name

Lord let mercy speak over every father incarcerated or in any type of spiritual or physical confinement in Jesus name

Lord heal all homes, that has been affected negatively due to bad role models, visit them and fine tune their purposes according to your will in Jesus name

Lord as you are my father that never fail, do not let me fail you in this life journey

Lord give me grace to abide in you, be fruitful and multiply according to your purpose for me

Lord I commit the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household unto you, have your way in our lives, remove every physical, spiritual, academical, financial and generational barrenness from us in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you king of kings for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord is my shepherd I shall not want. He is my father, the source of my creation. He has created me to fulfill divine purpose. I am a real vine in the vineyard of the Most High King. I will never be cut off, I am not just a child of God but a beloved and special Child of the Alpha and Omega. I and my father are one, because greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 16th June 2024

Happy Father's Day 🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Galatians 2:19

Song by Kevin LeVar  He reigns, let all earth adore Jesus Christ the Lord reigns forever more He reigns, He reigns Let every nation cry Jesu...