Search This Blog

Saturday 22 June 2024

Prayer from John 14:27

Song by Don Moen

One thing have i desired
Forever will I see
To behold the beauty of His holy name
And to dwell within the presence of the King

How could I ask for more
He's done so much for me
For I have tasted of the goodness of the Lord
And I've feasted at the table of the King

I just want to know Him more
I just want to know Him more
I just want to know Him more
I just want to know Him more

Open my eyes
Lord i want to see
All you have promised and given to me
I want to know the secrets 
that are hidden in your word
I want to know You
I want to know You

One day i'll see your face
And I'll look into Your eyes
And to all eternity I'll sing your praise
And forevermore fulfil my heart's desire

I just want to know You more
I just want to know You more
I just want to know You more
I just want to know You more

Peace I leave with you; My [perfect] peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Do not let your heart be troubled, nor let it be afraid. [Let My perfect peace calm you in every circumstance and give you courage and strength for every challenge.]
John 14:27 AMP


Prayer

Lord I worship you and adore your majesty for who you are to me

King of kings thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word and the assurance I receive daily through your word

I have the peace of Christ in me I will not be anxious or discouraged

I decree the peace of God surrounds me and all that I do henceforth

I decree every power working against my peace is permanently broken in Jesus name

I decree every iota of unforgiveness that wants to steal my peace away is flushed out today

I decree my life is surrounded by the Love of Christ and nothing can harm me in Jesus name

I decree the joy of the Lord is my strength I will not bow my head in shame or disgrace

I decree all that I seek the face of God for, is manifesting according to His will

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, every threat against us is silenced and we overcome all challenges in all aspect of life in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I have the peace of God in me. I am filled with, joy and strength through Christ. My life exemplifies the wonder working power of God. Nothing will steal my happiness away, I will never become  a statistics of negativity in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 22nd June 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Galatians 2:19

Song by Kevin LeVar  He reigns, let all earth adore Jesus Christ the Lord reigns forever more He reigns, He reigns Let every nation cry Jesu...