Search This Blog

Monday 24 June 2024

Prayer from 2 Corinthians 12:9

Song

I will lift up mine eyes to the hills
From whence cometh my help
My help cometh from the Lord
The Lord which made heaven and earth

He said he would not suffer thy foot
Thy foot to be moved
The Lord which keepeth thee
He will not slumber nor sleep

Oh the Lord is thy keeper
The Lord is thy shade
Upon thy right hand
Upon thy right hand

No, the sun shall not smite thee by day
Nor the moon by night
He shall preserve thy soul
Even forever more

My help, my help, my help
All of my help cometh from the Lord


but He has said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you [My lovingkindness and My mercy are more than enough—always available—regardless of the situation]; for [My] power is being perfected [and is completed and shows itself most effectively] in [your] weakness.” Therefore, I will all the more gladly boast in my weaknesses, so that the power of Christ [may completely enfold me and] may dwell in me. 2 Corinthians 12:9 AMP

Prayer
Eternal rock of ages I worship your majesty and honour your name

Lord thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for being my ever present help, you deserve all the praise

Lord thank you for not allowing the plans of the wicked fall upon me

Lord thank you for replacing my weaknesses with your divine strength

Lord remove and destroy every distortion from my view and renew my sight

Lord help me to deal with whatever besetting sin that wants to truncate my destiny

Lord eliminate evil report from my life, as June is coming to an end, bring an end to all evil reports

Lord destroy the  plans of the workers of darkness aimed at me or any member of my household

Lord Jesus arise and help me, terminate evil recurrence in any aspect of my life

Lord destroy the manifestation of negative revelation, proclamation or prophecies in my life in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, help us, strengthen us through this life journey, do not let us fail you, at the end count us worthy of heaven in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord is my strength, He has replaced my strength and weaknesses with His strength. Jesus is alive and working in my life. His grace is forever sufficient for me. Nothing missing, nothing broken in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 24th June 2024




*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Galatians 2:19

Song by Kevin LeVar  He reigns, let all earth adore Jesus Christ the Lord reigns forever more He reigns, He reigns Let every nation cry Jesu...