Search This Blog

Friday 14 June 2024

Prayer from Numbers 15:39-41

Song by Vashawn Mitchell

I climbed up to the highest mountain
Looked all around, couldn't find nobody
Went down into the deepest valley
Looked all around down there, couldn't find nobody

I went across the deep blue sea
Couldn't find one to compare
To your grace, your love and mercy
Nobody greater, nobody greater than you

Searched all over, couldn't find nobody
I looked high and low, still couldn't find nobody
Nobody greater, nobody greater, no
Nobody greater than you

Nobody can heal, like you can
Oh most holy one you are the Great I Am
Awesome in all your ways and mighty is your hand
You are He who carried out redemption's plan
You are He who carried out redemption's plan

When you see the tassels, you will remember and obey all the commands of the Lord instead of following your own desires and defiling yourselves, as you are prone to do. The tassels will help you remember that you must obey all my commands and be holy to your God. I am the Lord your God who brought you out of the land of Egypt that I might be your God. I am the Lord your God!”
Numbers 15:39‭-‬41 NLT


Prayer

Lord thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Thank you father for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your love that you shower on me daily

Lord thank you for the direction and clarity I receive daily through your word

Lord thank you for delivering me from past mistakes and situation set to see my end

Lord thank you for always showing yourself great in and through my life

Lord thank you for cancelling all evil debt the enemy is concocting over my destiny

Lord thank you for divine open doors you have made available for me

Father give me the grace to obey you always and never disobey you

Lord establish me in this land beyond my imagination in Jesus name amen

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household nothing will go wrong in our lives all things work according to the plans of God for us in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has set me free and delivered me from the mistakes of the past. The Lord has opened a new door for me and His light is shining on my path. Therefore I will never walk into any harm or destruction in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 14th June 2024

Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Lessons from Leviticus 11 to 13

Leviticus 11: Clean and Unclean Animals Leviticus 11:1-8 – Land Animals In this section, God instructs Moses to tell the Israelites which an...