Search This Blog

Thursday 27 June 2024

Prayer from Exodus 13:21-22

Song by Lisa McClendon

You are holy, oh, so holy
You are holy, oh, so holy
What privilege and an honor
To worship at your throne
To be called into your presence
As your own

You are worthy, oh, so worthy, so worthy
You are worthy, oh, so worthy
What privilege and an honor
To worship at your throne
To be called into your presence
As your own

You are faithful, oh, so faithful
You are faithful, oh, so faithful
What privilege and an honor
To worship at your throne
To be called into your presence
As your own

The [presence of the] Lord was going before them by day in a pillar (column) of cloud to lead them along the way, and in a pillar of fire by night to give them light, so that they could travel by day and by night. He did not withdraw the pillar of cloud by day, nor the pillar of fire by night, from going before the people.
Exodus 13:21‭-‬22 AMP

Prayer

Lord eternal thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Ancient of days thank you for the mercy you show me daily

Lord thank you for your grace that speaks over my destiny each day

Lord thank you for releasing the weight of your glory upon my life

Lord thank you for cancellation of evil and negative report over my life

Lord thank you for always going ahead of me and showing me mercy even in areas I least expect it

Lord thank you for divinely settling all that concerns me to the glory of your name

Lord thank you for terminating every unwanted news, baggages from the past and  plans of the wicked

Lord wherever my name and all that concerns me appears, let the weight of your glory rest mightily upon it in Jesus name

Lord uproot all unwanted circumstances and repetitive afflictions from my lineage and I

Lord arise and go before me, be with me and let my life experience divine turn around

I decree my expectations will end in praise, it will not end the way the enemy planned it

I decree systems, policies and protocols are working in my favour to the glory of God

I decree my new season has started now, no more delay or denial in the name of Jesus 

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, this time it will work, all that we have waited for will end with testimonies earlier than expected in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Holy one of Israel is working all things together for my good. The weight of God's glory rest mightily upon me. He is my shield, my buckler, my confidence, my confidant and my present help. I will never be disadvantaged, I will never be discouraged, I will never be disappointed. His wings covers me all around because I am in the secret place of the almighty God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 27th June 2024





*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Lessons from Exodus 15 & 16

Exodus 15 This chapter started with victory sounds, songs of victory bursted out from the hearts and mouths of the Israelites following the ...