Search This Blog

Sunday 9 June 2024

Prayer from John 7 : 37 -39

Song

Out of my belly
Shall flow rivers
Rivers of living waters
Iya iya eh

Let it flow Let it flow
Let it flow
Oh let it flow right here right now
Let it flow Let it flow
Healing
Let it flow Let it flow
From your Inside

And as the river flows
It begins to bring every dead thing to life
It's a life giving river
Oh let it flow
Right here Right now

On the last day, the climax of the festival, Jesus stood and shouted to the crowds, “Anyone who is thirsty may come to me! Anyone who believes in me may come and drink! For the Scriptures declare, ‘Rivers of living water will flow from his heart.’” (When he said “living water,” he was speaking of the Spirit, who would be given to everyone believing in him. But the Spirit had not yet been given, because Jesus had not yet entered into his glory.) John 7:37‭-‬39 NLT

Prayer 
Holy one of Israel I worship your name and glorify your majesty

King of kings thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word and the increase of my understanding in your word daily

Lord help me to always walk according to the leading of the Holy Spirit

Abba remove everything and anything that will make me blaspheme against the Holy spirit

Lord fill me with more of you, remove all the desires and works of flesh from my life

Lord erase every negative impact of flesh from my life journey

Holy spirit renew my senses and let them function in accordance to your will

Holy Spirit guide me in my decision making let every decision I make be directed by you

Holy Spirit, destroy all evil, written by workers of darkness against my household and I

Father help me in anyway I am struggling to fully yield to the direction and the leading of the Holy Spirit

Holy Spirit, you are the spirit of comfort, counsel and ever present help, be all that you are to me henceforth

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household destroy every attributes of flesh that won't make us a partaker of your divine blessings in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The power of the Holy Spirit dwells in me. The spirit of the living God directs me daily. He is working and walking in and through me. I live and have my being in Christ Jesus. Christ in me is the Hope of glory. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 9th June 2024


Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Lessons from Leviticus 11 to 13

Leviticus 11: Clean and Unclean Animals Leviticus 11:1-8 – Land Animals In this section, God instructs Moses to tell the Israelites which an...