Search This Blog

Friday 7 June 2024

Prayer from James 4:6-7

Song by Elevation Music

Let everything
That has breath
Praise the Lord 
Praise the Lord

I'll praise in the valley
Praise on the mountain 
I'll praise when I'm sure
Praise when I'm doubting 

I'll praise when outnumbered
Praise when surrounded
'Cause praise is the water
My enemies drown in
As long as I'm breathing
I've got a reason to 

Praise the Lord
Oh, my soul 
Praise the Lord
Oh, my soul 

I'll praise when I feel it
And I'll praise when I don't
I'll praise 'cause I know
You're still in control

Because my praise is a weapon
It's more than a sound 
Oh, my praise is the shout
That brings Jericho down 

I won't be quiet
I won't be quiet, my God is alive
How could I keep it inside?

But He gives us more and more grace [through the power of the Holy Spirit to defy sin and live an obedient life that reflects both our faith and our gratitude for our salvation]. Therefore, it says, “God is opposed to the proud and haughty, but [continually] gives [the gift of] grace to the humble [who turn away from self-righteousness].” So submit to [the authority of] God. Resist the devil [stand firm against him] and he will flee from you. James 4:6‭-‬7 AMP

Prayer

Holy one of Israel I worship your majesty and honour your name

King of kings thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and the salvation of my soul

Lord thank you for endowing me with your grace and for removing pride from me

Lord increase in me the grace to praise you in every situation and every day of my life

Lord help me to always submit myself to your will and wait for your divine direction

Lord empty my life of every attributes that stands against your purpose for me

I decree sadness will never replace my praise song for the rest of my life

I decree the power of God directs me in every aspect of life

I decree the promises of God will manifest without any delay in my life

I decree over my household and lineage that which God has given to us will cause us to shout for joy and praises to Him

I decree in my life the Holy Spirit is in control of my thoughts and all that I do to the glory of God

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we will never disappoint God and we will not become abandoned vessels in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My life is hidden in Christ, grace is released upon me. Pride and selfish attitude have no place in me. My destiny is fine tuned by the King of kings. This is my season, a new season of divine transformation orchestrated by the Lord. My shouts of joy will never be replaced by sorrowful sounds in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 7th June 2024

Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Lessons from Leviticus 11 to 13

Leviticus 11: Clean and Unclean Animals Leviticus 11:1-8 – Land Animals In this section, God instructs Moses to tell the Israelites which an...