Search This Blog

Thursday 20 June 2024

Prayer from Esther 6: 2-3,11

Song by Patrick Dopson

You are Jesus.
You're my strong tower- Jesus.
My strength this hour- Jesus.
You’re my deliverer- Yes you are-Jesus.
My hope and my future Jesus
Source and my shelter- Jesus.
You’re my savior, keeper my friend

Lord, I need you to take my hand and see me through
And now I need your grace, to find that place, you call me to.
You crafted me in secrecy and I know there’s plans that you have for me.
Protect me from my enemies
I know that you will rescue me as I rest in you, you will keep me

And it was found written how Mordecai had told about Bigthana and Teresh, two of the king’s eunuchs, who guarded the threshold, and who had sought to lay hands on King Ahasuerus. And the king said, “What honor or distinction has been bestowed on Mordecai for this?” The king’s young men who attended him said, “Nothing has been done for him.” So Haman took the robes and the horse, and he dressed Mordecai and led him through the square of the city, proclaiming before him, “Thus shall it be done to the man whom the king delights to honor.”
Esther 6:2‭-‬3‭, ‬11 ESV

Prayer

Heavenly father I honour your name and worship your majesty

Lord thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord where I least expect, let the book of remembrance be opened concerning me and let me receive divine favour

Lord turn around whatever the enemy meant for harm into a channel of blessing for me

Lord put my name in the mind and the offices that matter and let me experience divine intervention

Lord where I can't appear that my name is in their system, let protocols and processes be broken for me

Lord shame all orchestrators of evil concerning me and destroy their plans

Lord erase all evil emergencies and negative outburst the enemy is using against my life in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household let this season birth our divine turnaround and testimonies in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has opened the book of remembrance concerning me, I will no longer be relegated by evil oppressors. Christ has caused a divine turn around to occur in my life. This is my season and nothing can hinder the blessings and promises of God over my life in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 20th June 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Galatians 2:19

Song by Kevin LeVar  He reigns, let all earth adore Jesus Christ the Lord reigns forever more He reigns, He reigns Let every nation cry Jesu...