Search This Blog

Sunday 30 June 2024

Prayer from James 4:6

Song by Paul Baloche

But for Your grace I could not be saved
But for Your grace I would go my way
I'm forever grateful
That You have been faithful to me Lord
For Your amazing grace

Amazing grace
How sweet the sound
That saved a wretch like me
I once was lost but now I'm found
Was blind but now I see

But He gives us more and more grace [through the power of the Holy Spirit to defy sin and live an obedient life that reflects both our faith and our gratitude for our salvation]. Therefore, it says, “God is opposed to the proud and haughty, but [continually] gives [the gift of] grace to the humble [who turn away from self-righteousness].”
James 4:6 AMP

Prayer

Ancient of days I honour your name and worship your majesty

King of kings thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for grace released upon my life and the evidence of grace in all that I do

Lord thank you for removing every form or source of disgrace from my life

Abba have your way in my life always, let me live in obedient to you in all I do

Lord remove from my life every form of backsliding caused by unworthy desires in Jesus name

Lord as this month comes to an end today, let every unwanted situation in my life and lineage end today

Lord increase in me the zeal to draw close to you and live for you

Lord concerning this nation, heal our land and terminate the plans of the wicked

Lord remove disgrace from my home, my health, my business, my career and everything that concerns me

Jehovah concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household destroy every erected altar of negativity over our lives in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The presence of God is alive in my life. The Lord has increased His grace sufficiently over me. I no longer live without a divine direction. Christ has terminated all evil emergencies. This month ended in praise and I am an evidence of the wonder working power of God. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 30th June 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Psalms 90:14

Song by Michael W Smith Oh God, You are my God Oh God, You are my God And I will ever praise You Oh God, You are my God Oh God, You are my G...