Search This Blog

Wednesday 12 June 2024

Prayer from Numbers 3:12 - 13

Song by Hillsong

Lord, we proclaim You now
Of Your mighty power
And Your awesome majesty
Lord, come upon us now
And release Your power
And let Your presence fall 

Oh, Lord, Oh, Lord
Release Your power
And let Your presence fall

“Look, I have chosen the Levites from among the Israelites to serve as substitutes for all the firstborn sons of the people of Israel. The Levites belong to me, for all the firstborn males are mine. On the day I struck down all the firstborn sons of the Egyptians, I set apart for myself all the firstborn in Israel, both of people and of animals. They are mine; I am the Lord.”
Numbers 3:12‭-‬13 NLT

Prayer

Holy one of Israel I worship your name and glorify your majesty for who you are to me

Lord thank you for this wonderful day and grace to be among the living

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Father thank you for setting me apart for your wonderful works

Lord I lift before you my first child have your way in the life of this child and let their heart be sold out to you

Lord I commit all my children unto your holy hands, keep them under the shadow of your wings, let their lives be set apart for your glory

Father terminate every evil that skips the parents to attack the children and their descendants in my family

Lord I release all my children unto you, turn their hearts permanently to you, let them live for you for the rest of their lives

I decree I will not mourn over any of my children in Jesus name

Lord destroy every libations specifically made to truncate the purpose of my children in Jesus name

Lord, I am yours, above the imagination of man, show yourself great in my life

Father in anyway, there has been a siege against my family terminate the seige and the orchestrators today

I decree over my children, they will never become sacrificial lambs over any evil altar

I decree from today my lineage will serve God, no power of hell will have a say over them

I decree when the time comes to relax and enjoy the fruit of my labour I will not be found wanting, diseases and sickness will not take over my body, spirit and soul in Jesus name

I decree over every child that has wandered off in the wilderness of life knowingly or unknowingly locate them Lord and bring them back home

I decree over every waiting and potential parents, grant them their desires according to your will in Jesus name

I decree over this nation, every oath that has been made that purposely truncates the destiny of the youths is broken permanently

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we will not labour in vain in the place of prayers in Jesus name

*Pray for families especially children*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me. I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My seeds are blessed, my generation is blessed. My lineage is set apart for the wonders of God. My children are covered in the blood of Jesus. My destiny and that of every member of my family is hidden in Christ Jesus. Our purpose in life will never be truncated by workers of darkness. All things are working together for my good in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 12th June 2024
Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Lessons from Leviticus 11 to 13

Leviticus 11: Clean and Unclean Animals Leviticus 11:1-8 – Land Animals In this section, God instructs Moses to tell the Israelites which an...