Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 June 2024

Prayer from Matthew 21:21

Hymn

In Christ alone, my hope is found
He is my light, my strength, my song
This Cornerstone, this solid ground
Firm through the fiercest drought and storm
What heights of love, what depths of peace
When fears are stilled, when strivings cease
My Comforter, my All in All
Here in the love of Christ I stand

In Christ alone, who took on flesh
Fullness of God in helpless babe
This gift of love and righteousness
Scorned by the ones He came to save
'Til on that cross as Jesus died
The wrath of God was satisfied
For every sin on Him was laid
Here in the death of Christ I live, I live

Jesus replied to them, “I assure you and most solemnly say to you, if you have faith [personal trust and confidence in Me] and do not doubt or allow yourself to be drawn in two directions, you will not only do what was done to the fig tree, but even if you say to this mountain, ‘Be taken up and thrown into the sea,’ it will happen [if God wills it].
Matthew 21:21 AMP

Prayer

Lord I worship and honour your majesty for who you are to me

Thank you King of kings for this blessed day and your favour upon me

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word and the truth your word instills in me daily

Lord thank you for increasing my faith in you daily to the shame of the enemy

I decree all that I lay my hands on will be fruitful and multiply in Jesus name

I decree the wonder working power of God has changed my story for the best

I decree my season is here, my testimonies abounds in Jesus name

I decree every gate and doors that needs to open, open of their own accord for me henceforth

I decree systems and policies work in my favour henceforth

I decree my long awaited news is manifesting henceforth with speed in Jesus name

I decree what has been tagged impossible the hands of God is turning them around to be possible in Jesus name

I decree I will not suffer any loss in any aspect of my life on Jesus Christ

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household our good news will not turn to sad news in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Lord for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has settled me, He has replaced all that was lost divinely. My time of restoration is now. My testimonies will not be truncated. My faith is daily increased because Jesus has perfected all that concerns me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 4th June 2024

Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Lessons from Leviticus 11 to 13

Leviticus 11: Clean and Unclean Animals Leviticus 11:1-8 – Land Animals In this section, God instructs Moses to tell the Israelites which an...