Search This Blog

Friday 28 June 2024

Prayer from Galatians 2:19

Song by Kevin LeVar

 He reigns, let all earth adore
Jesus Christ the Lord reigns forever more
He reigns, He reigns
Let every nation cry
Jesus is alive and forever more
He reigns, He reigns

Sit on the throne of my heart and rule forever
I'll do what You want me to do
Sit on the throne of my heart and rule forever
He reigns! Oh oh oh oh (He reigns)

So humbly I come to thee
To worship You, Jesus my King
So humbly I come to thee
To worship You, Jesus my King

I stand in awe of
The exceeding greatness of Your power
The exceeding greatness of Your power
The exceeding greatness of Your power
The exceeding greatness of Your power

For through the Law I died to the Law and its demands on me [because salvation is provided through the death and resurrection of Christ], so that I might [from now on] live to God.
Galatians 2:19 AMP


Prayer

Lord eternal I worship your majesty and honour your name

King of kings thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for reigning in my life over all situations you deserve all my praise

Lord thank you for the clarity your word gives me daily

Lord thank you for the grace to be called your child and the ability to live by faith 

Lord help me, in any way I have gone far away from how you want me to live, let your mercy bring me back to your secret place

Lord remove from me whatever, that drives me away from your purpose in my life

Lord arise and show your greatness in my life and all that concerns me

Lord henceforth let me live an exemplary life that depict the presence of God in all I do

Lord renew my strength, remove all discouragement that wants to ridicule my faith in you

Lord give me the grace to always focus on you and acknowledge your dominion in my life

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, rule and reign in our lives and terminate the powers of the enemy of our souls over us in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The King of kings reigns in my life, Jesus has dominion over me, therefore my life will never accommodate any negativity. The truth of Christ dwells mightily in me and all I do is to the glory of the Most High God. God is at work and alive in me. My going out and coming in is guided by Him. I will not suffer any loss in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 28th June 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Psalms 37:1-5

Song by T-Sharp Seperate My Heart To Give You Praise And Glory I proclaim your love is purer than the olives I surrender all It all belongs ...