Search This Blog

Wednesday 19 June 2024

Prayer from Exodus 12:13

Song by Hillsong

Lord, we proclaim You now
Of Your mighty power
And Your awesome majesty
Lord, come upon us now
And release Your power
And let Your presence fall (oh, Lord)

Oh, Lord
Oh, Lord
Release Your power
And let Your presence fall

The blood shall be a sign for you, on the houses where you are. And when I see the blood, I will pass over you, and no plague will befall you to destroy you, when I strike the land of Egypt.
Exodus 12:13 ESV


Prayer

Lord eternal I worship your majesty and honour your name

King of kings thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for the guidance I receive daily through your word you deserve all the glory

Lord help me to abide by your will and follow your instructions for the rest of my life

Lord arise and save me from every situation that is beyond me in Jesus name

I decree no evil plague will affect my household and I in Jesus name

I soak my family and all that concerns me in the blood of Jesus

Lord when you Passover the land, let your protection surround my household and I

Lord build your wall of fire around us and terminate evil penetrations from any aspect of life

Abba let this month be like the first month of the year, make everything new for me in Jesus name

Lord henceforth let my household and I, encounter divine breakthrough

Lord let your light shine over my destiny and destroy all looming darkness in Jesus name

Lord remove all evil veil of destruction from my life in Jesus name

Father release your power over my name, hide my name in your word and show yourself mighty in my life

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, let us have divine encounter that leads to preservation of life and restoration in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has settled me, no plague will befall me. Healing of God is upon this land, all sicknesses and diseases and their chain of transfer are broken. God has set me free. I am hidden in Christ Jesus so no weapon formed against me shall prosper. Every tongue that rise in judgement against me is condemned in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 19th June 2024



*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

*Podcaster for Spotify*

https://podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/be-inspired-by-his-word

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Galatians 2:19

Song by Kevin LeVar  He reigns, let all earth adore Jesus Christ the Lord reigns forever more He reigns, He reigns Let every nation cry Jesu...