Search This Blog

Saturday 11 May 2024

Prayer from Romans 12:1

Song

Lord prepare me
To be a sanctuary
Pure and holy
Tried and true
And with thanksgiving
I'll be a living
Sanctuary, for You


I appeal to you therefore, brothers, by the mercies of God, to present your bodies as a living sacrifice, holy and acceptable to God, which is your spiritual worship.
Romans 12:1 ESV

Prayer 

Lord I worship your majesty and honour your name for who you are

Lord thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Abba thank you for your grace that is forever sufficient for me you deserve all the worship

King of glory I come to you this day help me, remove every self loathe from my life

Abba henceforth help me to live a life worthy of your grace

Lord remove every attributes of flesh that will make me unworthy before you

Jehovah terminate every evil emergencies that has been planned against me

Lord remove from my life whatever is making my lineage unworthy before you

Lord terminate the seed of selfishness in my life today

Lord henceforth let me live for you and not for the perishing world in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household change our story for the best this season in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord is my refuge and my ever present help. My life is hidden in Christ Jesus. I do not live for the perishing world. Henceforth, I live a life that please Christ Jesus. My purpose in life will never be truncated in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 11th May 2024

Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Exodus 14:13 - 14

Song by Jonathan McReynolds I needed Your grace more Than I thought I ever would You forgave more Than I thought You ever could I was strong...