Search This Blog

Sunday 5 May 2024

Prayer from Psalms 50:2

Song by Chevelle Franklyn

Take all the glory
We glory
Only in You
Take all the glory
We glory
Only in You

Take all the glory Jesus
Take all the glory Jesus
Take all the glory Jesus
We glory only in You

Glory in You
All about You
When we glory
We glory in You

From Mount Zion, the perfection of beauty, God shines in glorious radiance.
Psalms 50:2 NLT

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I magnify your name and worship you

Lord thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Father thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel thank you for opening gates and lifting barriers off my path

Lord thank you for magnifying yourself in and around my life

Father let my life continue to show that you are glorified in and through me

Lord remove everything that wants to make me cry bitter tears in Jesus name

Lord complete that which you have started and let my testimonies manifest with speed

Abba concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household arise and grant us divine intervention over all our expectations in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The glory of God shines on me daily. His words are manifesting in all that concerns me. The presence of God fills my being. I am delivered from all unwanted circumstances by His grace. Gates have been opened and I have ease of access to my next level in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 5th May 2024

Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Exodus 14:13 - 14

Song by Jonathan McReynolds I needed Your grace more Than I thought I ever would You forgave more Than I thought You ever could I was strong...