Search This Blog

Friday 24 May 2024

Prayer from Luke 18:2-5

Song by Hillsong

God of creation
There at the start
Before the beginning of time
With no point of reference
You spoke to the dark
And fleshed out the wonder of light

And as You speak
A hundred billion galaxies are born
In the vapour of Your breath the planets form
If the stars were made to worship, so will I
I can see Your heart in everything You've made
Every burning star
A signal fire of grace
If creation sings Your praises, so will I

God of Your promise
You don't speak in vain
No syllable empty or void
For once You have spoken
All nature and science
Follow the sound of Your voice

And as You speak
A hundred billion creatures catch Your breath
Evolving in pursuit of what You said
If it all reveals Your nature so will I
I can see Your heart in everything You say
Every painted sky
A canvas of Your grace
If creation still obeys You, so will I



He said, “In a certain city there was a judge who neither feared God nor respected man. And there was a widow in that city who kept coming to him and saying, ‘Give me justice against my adversary.’ For a while he refused, but afterward he said to himself, ‘Though I neither fear God nor respect man, yet because this widow keeps bothering me, I will give her justice, so that she will not beat me down by her continual coming.’”
Luke 18:2‭-‬5 ESV

Prayer

God of creation, the one who was, who is and who is to come I worship your majesty

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this blessed new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Ancient of days, thank you for being my ever present help

Lord you give justice to your own even when processes say otherwise, let all processes work in my favour henceforth

Father whatever law that has been enacted against your will in my life let them come to an end today

Lord where I can't even speak, raise divine advocate for me in Jesus name

Lord uproot every seed of failure that might be causing delay or denial in my life

Abba erase every evil emergencies planned for now or my future in Jesus name

Lord where I have knocked doors and it seems like it's tarrying to open, let your divine presence go ahead of me and open the doors of divine breakthrough and opportunities for me

Lord as you favoured the widow through the unjust judge, in a way that will seem like a miracle use all opposers for my favour

Lord you know my utmost heart desires, arise and bring them  to fulfillment

Lord end the cycle of evil repetitions in my life and lineage today

Lord destroy any thing that is questioning my right to existence and my right to benefiting from your divine abundance in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household make this season, the season of our divine turn around in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The God of all creation has gone ahead of me. The Prince of Peace is allowing His peace to flow like river over my soul. The one who can change things but does not change is causing divine changes to occur in my life. My time is now, I am rising and shining. My glory will never wane before it shine. Jesus has perfected that which concerns me according to His will for me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 24th May 2024

Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Exodus 14:13 - 14

Song by Jonathan McReynolds I needed Your grace more Than I thought I ever would You forgave more Than I thought You ever could I was strong...