Search This Blog

Thursday 16 May 2024

Prayer from Luke 1:64 - 65

Song

Praise God Hallelujah
Praise God Amen
Praise God Hallelujah
Praise God Amen

I will praise Him 
From everlasting
Everlasting to everlasting
I will praise Him
From everlasting
Everlasting to everlasting


Instantly Zechariah could speak again, and he began praising God. Awe fell upon the whole neighborhood, and the news of what had happened spread throughout the Judean hills.
Luke 1:64‭-‬65 NLT


Prayer

Lord almighty I glorify your name and worship you for who you are

Lord thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Holy one of Israel thank you for what you have done in my life you deserve the worship

Lord thank you for filling my mouth with praise all glory belongs to you

Lord thank you for terminating evil emergencies in and around me

Lord thank you for divine restoration in all aspects of my life

Father thank you for making my life an haven of miracle and wonders

Lord thank you for the miraculous and divine turnaround in my life against all odds

Lord thank you for destroying the outcome of the enemy over my household and I

Lord thank you for lifting me to the next level in my life and removing all barriers

Lord thank you for changing and breaking protocols and processes for my sake so you can take all the glory over my case

Lord thank you for allowing me witness this new season where all loss are restored divinely

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, for opening the book of remembrance concerning us and bringing to manifestation all your promises for us

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The power of God is alive in me. I am in my season of divine restoration. The lord has orchestrated the outpouring of divine blessings and growth for me. My days are filled with goodness. Light has replaced all darkness and no power of hell or scheme of man can overshadow my destiny in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 16th May 2024

Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Exodus 14:13 - 14

Song by Jonathan McReynolds I needed Your grace more Than I thought I ever would You forgave more Than I thought You ever could I was strong...