Search This Blog

Thursday 2 May 2024

Prayer from Romans 8:29-31

Song by Casey J

What shall, We say to these things?
There's still cancer, And so much disease
What shall, We say to these things?
So much hurting, And broken esteem
So many questions, But still one answer

If God be for me, who can be against me?
If God is with me, whom shall I fear?
If no one knows me, still His heart adores me
I am safe, I am loved, I am healed

Now what can wash away my sin? 
Nothing but the blood of Jesus
And what can make me whole again?
Nothing but the blood of Jesus

Oh precious is the flow 
That makes me white as snow
No other fount I know
Nothing but the blood of Jesus

That I could do, no worse
That I could say, no price
That I could pay
Nothing but the blood of Jesus

For those whom he foreknew he also predestined to be conformed to the image of his Son, in order that he might be the firstborn among many brothers. And those whom he predestined he also called, and those whom he called he also justified, and those whom he justified he also glorified. What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
Romans 8:29‭-‬31 ESV


Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify your name and worship you for who you are

Lord Jesus thank you for this day and the salvation of my soul

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your mercy that speaks over judgement

Lord you are worthy and all glory is yours have your way in my life

Father let your mercy speak over this nation and nations across the world put an end to unlawful killings

I soak my home, family, community and nation in the blood of Jesus

I stand against all evil plans and works of darkness they will not stand in our lives

I destroy every planned evil emergencies sent from the pit of hell in Jesus name

I decree over my household and I, we will not receive any evil report or deliver any evil report in Jesus name

I decree every power of hell working against the plans of God for my life are totally negated

Lord I soak every child connected to me and those that are not in your blood, do not allow any evil to befall them

Lord for as many who stand against me, physically or spiritually destroy them with your fire

Lord terminate the manifestation of evil revelations and prophecies over my life and all that concerns me

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we will not gather to mourn, we will not suffer any loss in Jesus name

*Intercede for your nation*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The presence of God tabernacle in and around me. If God be for me, no power of hell or scheme of man can be against me. The ancient of days has terminated all evil emergencies and bearers of bad news. This season, my ears will hear good news and my long awaited testimonies locate me with speed in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 2nd May 2024

Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Ezra 3:11

Song by Matt Redman When the music fades All is stripped away And I simply come Longing just to bring Something that's of worth That wil...