Search This Blog

Monday 27 May 2024

Prayer from Psalms 24:1

Song by Niel & Tricia Richards

All Heaven declares
The glory of the risen Lord
Who can compare
With the beauty of the Lord

Forever He will be
The lamb upon the throne
I gladly bow to Thee
And worship Him alone

The earth is the Lord’s, and the fullness of it, The world, and those who dwell in it.
Psalms 24:1 AMP


Prayer

Almighty saviour I honour your name and worship your majesty

King of kings thank you for this day and grace to be among the living

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for the salvation of my soul

Lord thank you for the direction your word instills in me daily

Lord you are the risen king, enthrone yourself in all that concerns me

Lord this earth is yours manifest yourself in my life everywhere the sole of my feet steps on

I speak to the earth, you will not work against the plans of God for me in Jesus name

I decree people in different places of life will rise to help me and favour me henceforth

I cancel every evil emergencies that the enemy has orchestrated through spoken words of negativity into the earth

I decree over my children, that the presence of God overshadows them all the days of their lives

I decree the earth will not swallow my children or any member of my family suddenly in Jesus name

I decree over every child connected to me biological or in any aspect they will shine the light of God everywhere they go

I decree on this earth my household will not fail God in Jesus name

I decree negative influence will not truncate my destiny or that of my children and lineage in Jesus name

I decree whatever I lay my hands on prospers because I am a co-creator with Christ Jesus

I decree nothing dies around me, everything in my life that has stayed dormant receives a new life today in Jesus name

I decree every sickness of the body, spirit and soul is permanently negated in my life

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household on this earth, we will fulfill our purpose of creation to the glory of God in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Lord eternal for answered prayers in Jesus name amen


*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The presence of God tabernacle in my life daily. I bask in the mercy, goodness, blessing and glory of God daily. The word of God works for me always. I am a living testimony of the wonder working power of God. Everywhere I go, the favour of God is with me. His mercy prevails over judgement of sin in my life. I will never live a wasted life, His grace is forever sufficient for me in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 27th May 2024

Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Exodus 14:13 - 14

Song by Jonathan McReynolds I needed Your grace more Than I thought I ever would You forgave more Than I thought You ever could I was strong...