Search This Blog

Friday 31 May 2024

Prayer from Luke 20:40-43

Song by Anita Wilson

Lord I don't mind
I would like for you to just have your way
It's alright
I would like for you to just have your way

Sovereign God, is in control
Almighty God, El Shaddai, oh
Let him in
Just surrender to him
God has a plan for your life
Just adhere to his word head his command

I don't mind
I would like for you to just have your way
It's alright
I would like for you to just have your way

When He arrived at the place [called Gethsemane], He said to them, “Pray continually that you may not fall into temptation.” And He withdrew from them about a stone’s throw, and knelt down and prayed, saying, “Father, if You are willing, remove this cup [of divine wrath] from Me; yet not My will, but [always] Yours be done.” Now an angel appeared to Him from heaven, strengthening Him.
Luke 22:40‭-‬43 AMP

Prayer
Eternal rock of ages I worship you and honour your majesty

King of kings thank you for this amazing day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord have your way in my life, I release all that I am to you, take control

Lord help me in this life journey, direct my path always

Lord let your will rule over every desires of flesh that wants to jeopardize my purpose of creation

Lord give me strength to go through and overcome all phase of life victoriously

Lord in this new chapter of my life, let me experience you and your hands in a mighty way

Lord in the second half of 2024 let your will supersede the will and desires of the workers of iniquity over my life

Lord have your way over (mention) let it end in praise against all oppositions

Lord give me victory on all sides, let the mockers and nay sayers be put to shame permanently

Abba arise on my behalf in areas I can't speak up, advocate for me in Jesus name

Lord even in areas I feel like I am in control, I release everything to you, take over in Jesus name

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, let our lives experience the type of visitation that makes it visible that God has tabernacled in our affairs in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord is in charge of my life. His will rules above the will of men in my life. God has the final say over my life and situation. My testimony will be as He planned. My story will never end the way the enemy planned it. My God is always at work in and through me and my destiny will not be truncated in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 31st May 2024

Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©


No comments:

Prayer from Exodus 14:13 - 14

Song by Jonathan McReynolds I needed Your grace more Than I thought I ever would You forgave more Than I thought You ever could I was strong...