Search This Blog

Sunday 26 May 2024

Prayer from Psalms 109:30

Song by JJ Hairston

In my life be glorify be glorified
In my life be glorify, be glorified
In my life be glorify, be glorified
In my life be glorify, be glorified
In my life be glorify, be glorified

You get the glory
You get the praise
You take the honor
I just wanna say thank You
Thank You


I will give great praise and thanks to the Lord with my mouth; And in the midst of many I will praise Him. Psalms 109:30 AMP

Prayer

Lord almighty I worship your name and glorify your majesty

Abba thank you for this glorious day and grace to be among the living

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord be glorified in my life and have your way in all I do

Lord thank you for not allowing my story end the way the enemy planned it

Lord thank you for destroying the works and workers of darkness in and around me

Lord thank you for this community and the nation, for your mercy that speaks over judgement

Lord thank you for removing delay, denial and any planned destruction off my path

Lord thank you for allowing my situation to experience divine turn around you deserve my worship

Lord thank you for your divine assistance in all I do and for giving me all round victory

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayer, all impacted by it and our household for filling our hearts and mouth with new songs of thanksgiving you deserve our worship

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Lord Jesus for answered prayers

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord is daily glorified in my life. His word is in charge of my world. The lord has turned around all captivity and He has given me divine freedom. I am not a slave to fear or negative plans. Jehovah is at work in my life and lines are falling in pleasant places for me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 26th May 2024

Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©


No comments:

Prayer from Exodus 14:13 - 14

Song by Jonathan McReynolds I needed Your grace more Than I thought I ever would You forgave more Than I thought You ever could I was strong...