Search This Blog

Thursday 30 May 2024

Prayer from Matthew 21:22

Song by Hillsong

You said, "ask and you will receive
Whatever you need"
You said, "pray and I'll hear from heaven,
And I'll heal your land"

You said Your glory will fill the earth
Like water the sea
You said, "lift up your eyes;
The harvest is here, the kingdom is near"

You said, "ask and I'll give the nations to you"
Oh Lord, that's the cry of my heart
Distant shores and the islands will see
Your light, as it rises on us


And whatever you ask for in prayer, believing, you will receive.”
Matthew 21:22 AMP

Prayer

Lord eternal I worship your majesty and honour your name

Lord thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace to be among the living

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your mercy that prevails over judgement of sin

Lord thank you for your word, the direction the word gives, and understanding I receive through the word daily

Lord I ask for nations, let the gates of nations and territories be opened unto me

I ask for this community and wherever the sole of my feet steps that divine favour follows me

I ask for peace of this nation and nations around the world grant unto us oh Lord

Lord I ask for peace over my family, remove all source of unrest henceforth

I ask for divine open doors in all aspects of my life in Jesus name

I ask for divine healing, restoration and divine transformation over all that concerns me

I ask for peace and love of God in all homes, terminate the works of the wicked in Jesus name

I ask for grace to soar above all disgrace in Jesus name

I ask for divine help, and destiny fulfillment against all oppositions

Lord I ask that all destiny truncaters over my lineage be totally destroyed

I ask that every law that contradicts your will in any aspect of my life be broken

I ask Lord, concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, that limitations and backwardness be permanently destroyed in Jesus name amen

*Ask for your utmost desires*

Thank you Lord for granting my desires according to your will in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The doors of nations are opened for me. The days of toiling with no positive results has ended. The grace of God has eliminated all disgrace in my life. Kingdoms and nations are coming to the brightness of my lights. I will never become an abandoned vessel. Grace has uplifted me from the valley to the pinnacle of divine visibility. My testimonies are bursting forth with miraculous evidences in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 30th May 2024

Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Exodus 14:13 - 14

Song by Jonathan McReynolds I needed Your grace more Than I thought I ever would You forgave more Than I thought You ever could I was strong...