Search This Blog

Wednesday 15 May 2024

Prayer from Mark 7 :32-35

Song by Ada Ehi

For the Lord Himself is my Portion
He lifts my head in Glory
For my hand the Lord has exalted
He teaches me to prosper

I have come with story to tell
I have come with (Testimony)
Take a look at me, you can see it
So you can call me (Testimony)
It is my time and it is my season
All around me (Testimony)
And because the Lord is my Shepherd I shall never want

Everyday… (Testimony)
Everywhere (Testimony)
See the word is working
And I’m so full of Praise
In the Morning (Testimony)
And in the Evening (Testimony)
Now I tell the story of how I overcame
I testify

A deaf man with a speech impediment was brought to him, and the people begged Jesus to lay his hands on the man to heal him. Jesus led him away from the crowd so they could be alone. He put his fingers into the man’s ears. Then, spitting on his own fingers, he touched the man’s tongue. Looking up to heaven, he sighed and said, “Ephphatha,” which means, “Be opened!” Instantly the man could hear perfectly, and his tongue was freed so he could speak plainly!
Mark 7:32‭-‬35 NLT


Prayer

Lord eternal I worship your name and give all the glory to you

Heavenly father have mercy on me and forgive all my short comings in Jesus name

Lord you are my king and my eternal help, come to my aid in Jesus name

Lord have your way in my life and let your promises come to manifestation in Jesus name

Holy one of Israel remove from my life every delay and deceit affecting me in any aspect

Lord put an end to any physical or spiritual blindness that I am encountering

Father remove permanently from my life every form of deafness

Lord let every blockage to my spiritual or physical sense end today in Jesus name

Abba destroy ever power that is aimed at keeping me in a position longer than I can imagine set me free today

I decree Ephphatha to every blockages in my life spiritually, financially, health wise and all aspects of my life

Lord terminate all appointments of destruction that I have knowingly or unknowingly allowed in my life

Lord let your mercy set me free from all bondages that any one pays libations for against my life

Jehovah destroy all known or unknown battles that is making my prayers appear unanswered

Lord fill my mouth with testimonies of your wonders henceforth

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household let our testimonies be permanent put an end to long term battles in Jesus name

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not dominion over me I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Prince of peace is at work in my life. All blockages have been permanently removed. I decree Ephphatha over all closed door, no more limitations. I will no longer service any form of negativity in any aspect of my life in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 15th May 2024

Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Exodus 14:13 - 14

Song by Jonathan McReynolds I needed Your grace more Than I thought I ever would You forgave more Than I thought You ever could I was strong...