Search This Blog

Saturday 25 May 2024

Prayer from Psalms 136:1-4

Song

For the Lord is good 
For the Lord is good
For the Lord is good
And His mercies endureth forever


Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; For His lovingkindness (graciousness, mercy, compassion) endures forever. Give thanks to the God of gods, For His lovingkindness endures forever. Give thanks to the Lord of Lords, For His lovingkindness endures forever. To Him who alone does great wonders, For His lovingkindness endures forever;
Psalms 136:1‭-‬4 AMP

Prayer

Ancient of days I worship your name and honour your majesty for who you are to me

Eternal rock of ages thank you for this beautiful day and grace of life you deserve all my worship

Lord thank you for your word that directs and enlightens me daily you deserve all the praise

Lord thank you for the privilege of being your child and a partaker of your wonders and blessings

Lord thank you for shaming the enemy and not allowing the wicked to take the glory over my life

Lord thank you for opening new doors of divine opportunities for me

Lord thank you for silencing all mockers and evil perpetrators in and around me

Lord thank you for giving me a new beginning and rewriting my story to the glory of your name

Lord thank you for causing all things to work together for my good

Lord thank you for shaping my destiny in  a way that your glory shines through me

Lord thank you for turning that which was regarded as rejected stone in my life into a chief cornerstone you deserve all the praise

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, for causing divine turnaround to take place in our lives all glory be to your name

*Give thanks to God*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The goodness of God shines in and through me. The word of God is my daily compass, the grace of God sees me through in all that I do. I am a living testimony of the wonder working power of God. My life is an haven of testimonies nothing is impossible for me because with God, all things are possible.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word)© 25th May 2024


Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Exodus 14:13 - 14

Song by Jonathan McReynolds I needed Your grace more Than I thought I ever would You forgave more Than I thought You ever could I was strong...