Search This Blog

Tuesday 28 May 2024

Prayer from Proverbs 29:1

Song by Hillsong

You were the Word at the beginning
One with God the Lord Most High
Your hidden glory in creation
Now, revealed in You our Christ

What a beautiful Name it is, 
what a beautiful Name it is
The Name of Jesus Christ my King
What a beautiful Name it is, 
nothing compares to this
What a beautiful Name it is, the Name of Jesus

You didn't want heaven without us
So Jesus, You brought heaven down
My sin was great, Your love was greater
What could separate us now?

Death could not hold You, the veil tore before You
You silenced the boast of sin and grave
The Heavens are roaring the praise of Your glory
For You are raised to life again

You have no rival, You have no equal
Now and forever, God, You reign
Yours is the Kingdom, Yours is the Glory
Yours is the Name above all names


He who hardens his neck and refuses instruction after being often reproved (corrected, criticized), Will suddenly be broken beyond repair.
Proverbs 29:1 AMP
 

Prayer

Ancient of days I honour your majesty and worship your holy name

Lord thank you for this day and the privilege of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your word and the truth the word instills in me daily

Father help me in all areas of life see me through in all I do

Abba grant me all round victory, change my story and let my life experience divine turn around

I decree every spirit of disobedience in me is totally negated henceforth

Lord henceforth let me yield to your instructions and guidance totally

Father remove every sin of omission and commission that wants to place me in a position against your will for me

I decree in Jesus name I will never become a tool in the hands of the enemy

I decree over my children they will not live in disobedience against the will of God

I decree all evil associated with lack of obedience to God will never see the light of day in my home

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household we will live to please God and obey His commands until we see Him in glory

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Lord Jesus for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am filled with the spirit of the living God. He guides me daily and shines His light on my path. I will never live in partial obedience or disobedience against His will. My life is surrounded by the fire of the Holy ghost. Therefore, I can't be used by the enemy of my soul in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 28th May 2024

Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Exodus 14:13 - 14

Song by Jonathan McReynolds I needed Your grace more Than I thought I ever would You forgave more Than I thought You ever could I was strong...