Search This Blog

Wednesday 29 May 2024

Prayer from Matthew 6:25

Song by Kirk Franklin

You don't have to worry 
And don't you be afraid
Joy comes in the morning
Troubles they don't last always 

For there is  a friend named Jesus
Who will wipe your tears
And if your heart is broken
Just lift your hands and say 

I know that I can make it (Hallelujah)
I know that I can stand
No matter what may come 
My life is in your hands

With Jesus I can take it 
With Him, I know I can stand
No matter what may come my way
My life is in your hands


“Therefore I tell you, stop being worried or anxious (perpetually uneasy, distracted) about your life, as to what you will eat or what you will drink; nor about your body, as to what you will wear. Is life not more than food, and the body more than clothing?
Matthew 6:25 AMP

Prayer

Eternal rock of ages I worship your name and glorify your majesty 

Lord thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for the word you send to me daily to increase my faith 

Lord thank you for removing every form of worrying and the source from my life

I decree I will not be subjected to fear of the unknown God is in control

I decree, I am attaining the height of fulfillment nothing is impossible for me

I decree grace is speaking for me in all aspects of life

I decree mercy has found me, I will not be found wanting of divine blessings

I decree my season of settlement is here, all things are working for me

I decree no more reasons to shed tears of sadness my life has experienced divine turn around

I decree all my life I will excel in all I do, nothing is impossible for me

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household it is our season of all round blessings to the glory of God

*Thank God*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has wiped away all tears of sorrow. He has removed every worrying and the source from my life. Jehovah has opened a new door of divine breakthrough for me. This is my season of back to back testimony, the Lord has smiled on me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 29th May 2024

Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Exodus 14:13 - 14

Song by Jonathan McReynolds I needed Your grace more Than I thought I ever would You forgave more Than I thought You ever could I was strong...