Search This Blog

Tuesday 21 May 2024

Prayer from Mark 4 :37-41

Song by Fred Hammond

No weapon formed against me 
shall prosper
It won't work
No weapon formed against me 
shall prosper
It won't work

Say, God will do what he said he will do
He will stand by his word and 
He will come through 
God will do what he said he will do
He will stand by his word, 
He will come through


And a great windstorm arose, and the waves were breaking into the boat, so that the boat was already filling. But he was in the stern, asleep on the cushion. And they woke him and said to him, “Teacher, do you not care that we are perishing?” And he awoke and rebuked the wind and said to the sea, “Peace! Be still!” And the wind ceased, and there was a great calm. He said to them, “Why are you so afraid? Have you still no faith?” And they were filled with great fear and said to one another, “Who then is this, that even the wind and the sea obey him?”
Mark 4:37‭-‬41 ESV


Prayer

Lord I honour your name and worship you for who you are

King of kings thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord according to your word no weapon formed against me shall prosper

I decree every risen storm or yet to rise storm against the fulfilment of my destiny is stilled now in Jesus name

I decree all contending authority or force against the authority of God in my life is permanently silenced

I cast out fear from my life journey, Jesus Christ is alive in Him

I decree situations that have caused me to bow my head in shame, end today in Jesus name

I decree evil tags and labels that has exacerbated unwanted desires and circumstances end henceforth

I cancel all evil report causing me to be anxious, my faith in Christ has increased in Jesus name

I decree anyone testing the grace and capability of God's protection over me ahead of their negative attack, fall into your evil plans in Jesus name

I decree over this nation, community, town and homes all evil exchanges done in any gathering of workers of iniquity is destroyed by fire

I render null and void all negative documentation and evil handwriting against the purpose of God for me

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, our destiny can ever be truncated by works and workers of darkness in Jesus name amen

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The power of God has stilled every storm. He has silenced all oppositions against my destiny. Jehovah is in control, He has given me peace in the midst of the storm because He is the Prince of peace. He has rewritten my story, a new chapter of grace has been opened unto me. Christ is the firm foundation on which I stand. I will never be disappointed, discouraged or disadvantaged in Jesus mighty name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 21st May 2024

Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Exodus 14:13 - 14

Song by Jonathan McReynolds I needed Your grace more Than I thought I ever would You forgave more Than I thought You ever could I was strong...