Search This Blog

Wednesday 8 May 2024

Prayer from 2 Samuel 22:7

Song by Jonathan McReynolds

May your struggles keep you near the cross
And may your troubles show that you need God
And may your battles end the way they should
And may your bad days prove that God is good
And may your whole life prove that God is good


“In my distress I called upon the Lord; to my God I called. From his temple he heard my voice, and my cry came to his ears.
2 Samuel 22:7 ESV

Prayer

Lord thank you for this glorious day and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation

Lord thank you for your mercy that overshadows me daily

Lord thank you for the power in your word and the understanding of your word

Lord I come to you, hear my cry and attend unto my prayer

Father deliver me from known and unknown distresses that affects my life

Father terminate every negative occurrence aimed at me

Father help me to stay strong in this journey of faith and not fall into the trap of the enemy

Lord erase all negative prophecies and declarations working against my life

Abba take me to the next level of my divine intervention and settlement

Lord remember me this day and let all bitter tears end permanently in my life

Abba create a place for me at the top and promote me to the level of divine visibility according to your will

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household change our stories for the best today

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Jehovah for answered prayers in Jesus name

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord has removed all troubles and their source from my life. The Lord has given me peace in all I do. He has shamed the works and workers of iniquity in and around me. Grace and mercy has found me. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 8th May 2024

Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Exodus 14:13 - 14

Song by Jonathan McReynolds I needed Your grace more Than I thought I ever would You forgave more Than I thought You ever could I was strong...