Search This Blog

Thursday 23 May 2024

Prayer from 1 Corinthians 14:23-25

Song by Keith Staten

Lord I thirst for You
And I long to be in Your presence
My soul will wait on You
Father draw me nearer
Draw me nearer
To the beauty of Your holiness

I will wait for You, Almighty God
In the beauty of Your holiness
I will worship You, Almighty God
In the beauty of Your holiness

If, therefore, the whole church comes together and all speak in tongues, and outsiders or unbelievers enter, will they not say that you are out of your minds? But if all prophesy, and an unbeliever or outsider enters, he is convicted by all, he is called to account by all, the secrets of his heart are disclosed, and so, falling on his face, he will worship God and declare that God is really among you.
1 Corinthians 14:23‭-‬25 ESV

Prayer

Lord thank you for this wonderful day and privilege to be among the living

Almighty God thank you for your word that you send to me daily

Lord thank you for your mercy that prevails over the judgement of sin

Lord thank you for the salvation of my soul and divine direction 

Lord thank you for taking charge over my life and allowing my soul to delight more in your ways

Lord remove all impediments of sin that will hinder my worship to you

Lord henceforth grant me grace to live a life of worship, that through me unbelievers will come to the knowledge of the living God

Lord uphold your church, let your truth be spread and be the main focus in building the church

Father empower all leaders of the gospel to do that which you have called them to do

Lord for as many souls still contemplating or doubting the existence of the true God, let them have a divine encounter today

Lord make me a true worshipper, not just one that is after the desires of men but the one that choose to please you

Lord remove every source of confusion that the enemy wants to throw into the church

Lord in manifesting the gift of prophecy and speaking in tongues, let the accuracy and your light be seen through them always

Lord grant me grace never to exalt the gifts you have deposited in me above your will  or your existence in my life

Lord let your revival fire purify the body of Christ worldwide and let your light begin to shine in and through us

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our household, fill our minds with more of you and loosen our tongues to declare according to your plans for us and those that come in contact with us in Jesus name

*Pray in the Holyghost or in your understanding as God gives you utterance*

Thank you abba father for answered prayers in Jesus name amen

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith as Jesus is so am I in this world. My spirit man is inundated with the presence of the Most High King. The spirit of the living God is alive in me and directs my being. I do not live this life to fulfill the desires of flesh. Christ in me is the Hope of glory. I live to fulfill the purpose of my creation. My eyes are purified to see the way Christ sees and my thought processes are directed by the King of kings. I am crucified with Christ, I no longer live for myself but I live for Christ Jesus. Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired by (His Word) © 23rd May 2024

Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

 *WhatsApp* : https://chat.whatsapp.com/HXt36LQfzCw0DPhLv0Voup

 *Telegram* : https://t.me/joinchat/DegXzHoePKURqt2E

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com


Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Exodus 14:13 - 14

Song by Jonathan McReynolds I needed Your grace more Than I thought I ever would You forgave more Than I thought You ever could I was strong...