I speak the name of Jesus over you
In your hurting, in your sorrow
I will ask my God to move
I speak the name 'cause it's all that I can do
In desperation, I'll seek Heaven
And pray this for you
I pray for your healing
That circumstances would change
I pray that the fear inside would flee in Jesus name
I pray that a breakthrough would happen today
I pray miracles over your life in Jesus name, in Jesus name
I speak the name of all authority
Declaring blessings, every promise
He is faithful to keep
I speak the name no grave could ever hold
He is greater, He is stronger
He's the God of possible
Come believe it, Come receive it
Oh, the power of His Spirit is now forever yours
Come believe it, Come receive it
In the mighty name of Jesus, all things are possible
[13] Are any of you suffering hardships? You should pray. Are any of you happy? You should sing praises. [14] Are any of you sick? You should call for the elders of the church to come and pray over you, anointing you with oil in the name of the Lord. [15] Such a prayer offered in faith will heal the sick, and the Lord will make you well. And if you have committed any sins, you will be forgiven.
Prayer
Almighty Father I worship your majesty and honour you for who you are
King of kings thank you for this awesome new dawn and grace to be among the living
Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation
Lord I come to you in total humility, heal me of every sicknesses known or unknown in Jesus name
Lord remove all infirmities that has lingered in my family blood line in Jesus name
Lord heal every member of my households from every sickness that is causing heaviness of heart
Lord reverse every evil medical reports and grant us clean bill of health
Lord terminate every source of inherited sin that germinates into sicknesses
Lord I bring before you those on their sick bed with little or no hope, step into their situation now by mercy
Lord end every habit that becomes little foxes of sickness and destruction in my life
Lord heal me and every one around me from the sickness of the spirit, soul and body
Lord renew my strength according to your will and let my life remain secured in you
Lord whatever, has been said to be the end and no remedy, step in this day and let there be divine turnaround
Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our households, heal us of all spiritual, physical or mental illnesses known or unknown in Jesus name
*Pray for healing*
Thank you Abba Father for answered prayers in Jesus name
*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord's healing hands are upon me. He has restored my health and perfected my strength. The Lord has cancelled all evil reports. No evil emergency is permitted in and around me. The grace of the Most High is working in my life. Jesus has redeemed me with His blood. Greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world. Hallelujah!*
Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 29th August 2026
*Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk
*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share
*WhatsApp Channel*
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VbBZTcG1yT24W0lDPq27
*Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg
*Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com
*Website*:
www.bibhw.org
Follow the link to get inspired.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©
No comments:
Post a Comment