Write them on the tablet of your heart
Write them on the tablet of your heart
I am the Vine, you are the branches
He who abides in Me
Will forever be fruitful indeed
I am the Way, the Truth and the Light
No one gets to the Father
Except that he comes through Me
Let not mercy and truth
Forsake you, forsake you
Trust in the Lord with all your heart
Trust in the Lord with all your mind
Trust in the Lord with all your strength
Lean not to your own understanding
[5] Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; And lean not unto thine own understanding. [6] In all thy ways acknowledge him, And he shall direct thy paths.
Prayer
Ancient of days I worship you and honour your holy name
Eternal rock of ages thank you for this awesome new dawn and grace of life
Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation
Lord thank you for your word and the knowledge instilled in me through your word
Lord increase in me the grace to always trust in you and not lean on my limited human understanding
Lord in your mercy remove every pride from my life in Jesus name
Lord when I call you, answer me, and let me find you when I seek your face in Jesus name
Lord remove every doubts and fear far from my life in Jesus name
Lord purify my heart and let your word dwell in me forever
Lord in your mercy fine tune my purpose in life in Jesus name
Lord establish your truth in my life and in every member of my family
Lord transform my life with your undeniable truth and remove the lies of the wicked
Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our households, grant us the grace to live and abide in your word forever in Jesus name
*Personal Prayer*
Thank you Abba Father for answered prayers in Jesus name
*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. I will lean on the word of God and constantly trust in Him. His promises will manifest in my life and nothing will delay them. The word of God is the truth and I am a product of the word of God. The Lord has chosen me for His favour and nothing can stand against His plans for me in Jesus name amen.*
Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 17th August 2026
*Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk
*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share
*WhatsApp Channel*
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VbBZTcG1yT24W0lDPq27
*Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg
*Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com
*Website*:
www.bibhw.org
Follow the link to get inspired.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©
No comments:
Post a Comment