No throne without the cross
There's no sacrifice without Your blood
All these You did for me
No me without You
[27] My own sheep will hear my voice and I know each one, and they will follow me. [28] I give to them the gift of eternal life and they will never be lost and no one has the power to snatch them out of my hands. [29] My Father, who has given them to me as his gift, is the mightiest of all, and no one has the power to snatch them from my Father’s care. [30] The Father and I are one.”
Prayer
Eternal rock of ages I magnify your Holy name and worship your majesty
Heavenly Father, Thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life
Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation
Ancient of days thank you for your word and the understanding I receive through your word
Lord increase in me the zeal to serve you and the thirst and hunger for more of you in my life
Lord remove every negative desires that will jeopardize my stand in you
Holy one of Israel rid me of every works of flesh that will tamper with my walk of faith
Lord fill my heart and my home with your righteousness by mercy
Lord remove every physical or spiritual deafness far from me in Jesus name
Lord remove all hard heartedness from my life and keep me in your will forever
Lord without you, I am nothing let me aways remember to live my life to please you
Lord keep my family and households from all impending disasters in Jesus name
Lord let mercy speak over this nation and do not let the works of darkness overrule your wishes for us
Lord rid the body of Christ worldwide of all filthiness and ungodly activities in Jesus name
Lord build your church in us as individuals and collectively, let us know you and have genuine relationship with you
Lord do not let the fantasies of this world take me away from your plans for me
Lord keep me in the rights standing with you until I see you in glory
Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our households, do not let us end this journey in eternal damnation in Jesus name
*Personal Prayer*
Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name
*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The word of God is powerful, the word of God is my guide. I live my life to please the almighty God. The Lord is my saviour and my ever present help. I will not run ahead of His plan or walk against His wishes for me. The payment on the cross of calvary was for my sake, I will not disappoint God. I will live my life shining the light of Christ in me. The world will see me and see Jesus at work in and through me in Jesus name amen.*
Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 31st August 2026
*Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk
*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share
*WhatsApp Channel*
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VbBZTcG1yT24W0lDPq27
*Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg
*Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com
*Website*:
www.bibhw.org
Follow the link to get inspired.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©
No comments:
Post a Comment