El Shaddai, El Shaddai,
El-Elyon na Adonai,
Age to age You're still the same,
By the power of the name.
El Shaddai, El Shaddai,
Erkamka na Adonai,
we will praise and lift you high,
El shaddai
Through your love and through the ram,
You saved the son of Abraham;
Through the power of your hand,
Turned the sea into dry land.
To the outcast on her knees,
You were the God who really sees,
And by Your might,
You set Your children free
[1] When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the Lord appeared to him and said, “I am El-Shaddai—‘God Almighty.’ Serve me faithfully and live a blameless life. [2] I will make a covenant with you, by which I will guarantee to give you countless descendants.”
Prayer
Lord eternal I worship your majesty and honour your holy name
Eternal rock of ages thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace of life
Lord thank you for your word and the truth instilled in me through your word
Holy spirit guide me, teach me and help me in all that I do
Mighty man of war help me in this life journey and do not let me miss my purpose
Lord you are El-Shaddai the almighty God show your mighty power in my life in Jesus name
Lord remove every spiritual deafness, spiritual blindness and spiritual laziness from my life
Lord grant me the grace to walk before you in perfection in Jesus name
Lord remove every iota of disobedience that will not allow me live to fulfill my destiny in Jesus name
Lord eliminate all negative narratives that are affecting my purpose in life
Lord fill my life and heart with praises to you in Jesus name
Lord increase the zeal to know you, hunger to study your word and desire to obey you in my life
Lord remove everything that keeps me in a position that is against your will for me in Jesus name
Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our households, honour your word in our lives and keep us in your will forever in Jesus name
*Personal Prayer*
Thank you holy one of Israel for answered prayers in Jesus name
*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord almighty is at work in and through me. El-Shaddai created me to live for Him and I will not go against His will for me. The ancient of days has risen in His majesty and He is in control of my life. The word of God in my life is my guide in all that I do in Jesus name amen.*
Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 27th August 2026
*Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk
*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share
*WhatsApp Channel*
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VbBZTcG1yT24W0lDPq27
*Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg
*Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com
*Website*:
www.bibhw.org
Follow the link to get inspired.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©
No comments:
Post a Comment