Search This Blog

Wednesday, 5 August 2026

Prayer from Joshua 10:12-14

Song by Hillsong

As I come into Your presence
Past the gates of praise
Into Your sanctuary
Til we're standing face to face
I look upon Your countenance
I see the glory of Your Holy face
I can only bow down and say

You are awesome in this place, Mighty God
You are awesome in this place, Abba Father
You are worthy of all praise
To You our hands we raise
You are awesome in this place, Mighty God


Joshua 10:12-14 KJV
[12] Then spake Joshua to the LORD in the day when the LORD delivered up the Amorites before the children of Israel, and he said in the sight of Israel, Sun, stand thou still upon Gibeon; And thou, Moon, in the valley of Ajalon. [13] And the sun stood still, and the moon stayed, Until the people had avenged themselves upon their enemies. Is not this written in the book of Jasher? So the sun stood still in the midst of heaven, and hasted not to go down about a whole day. [14] And there was no day like that before it or after it, that the LORD hearkened unto the voice of a man: for the LORD fought for Israel.

Prayer

Ancient of days I honour your majesty and worship your holy name

King of kings thank you for this day and grace to be among the living

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation 

Lord thank you for the entrance of your word that brings light and gives life in Jesus name

Lord give me an understanding of whom you have called me to be in Jesus name 

Lord by your mercy teach me what you need me to know and how to apply it in life in Jesus name 

Lord let the elements of the world obey you through me in Jesus name 

Lord terminate every hindrance working against my life in Jesus name 

Lord in your mercy, let the sun, the moon and stars work in alignment with your will for me

Lord expose and destroy every plans of the wicked aimed to use the elements of this world, to war against my purpose and destiny

I decree every authority or libations that's gone ahead using the creations of the almighty to wage war against me an end come to you today

I decree wherever my name or that of my family is mentioned in the sphere of the elements that God created the spirit of God will advocate and fight for me

Lord beyond human reasoning let every opposing force start aligning with your will for me in Jesus name

I decree the impossible is becoming possible in my life in Jesus name 

I decree over my family and I the devil has failed forever in Jesus name 

I decree concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our households, the grace of God is sufficient for us in Jesus name 

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Abba Father for answered prayers in Jesus name 

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The elements of this world are working in alignment with the will of God for me. The Lord has gone ahead of me and made all crooked paths straight. The ancient of days is at work in my life and He has turned all evil reports around for my good. Nothing will go wrong in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 5th August 2026

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

*WhatsApp Channel*
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VbBZTcG1yT24W0lDPq27

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com

*Website*:
www.bibhw.org

Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from 2 Corinthians 1 :20

Song by Christ Tomlin Father of kindness You have poured out grace You brought me out of darkness You have filled me with peace Giver of mer...