Yahweh, Yahweh
Holy is Your name
I don't wanna take it in vain
Yahweh, Yahweh
Holy is Your name
I don't wanna take it in vain
There will be no other god before You
There will be no other god before You
There is no one above You
No one beside You
And nobody like You
There will be no other god before You
No one, no one, no one
No one, no one, no one
[12] And Moses said unto the LORD, See, thou sayest unto me, Bring up this people: and thou hast not let me know whom thou wilt send with me. Yet thou hast said, I know thee by name, and thou hast also found grace in my sight. [13] Now therefore, I pray thee, if I have found grace in thy sight, shew me now thy way, that I may know thee, that I may find grace in thy sight: and consider that this nation is thy people. [14] And he said, My presence shall go with thee, and I will give thee rest.
Prayer
Thank you everlasting Father for this awesome new dawn and grace of life
Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation
Lord thank you for your word and the guidance I receive daily through your word
Lord eternal direct my path and lead me in all that I do in Jesus name
Lord let the favour I find in you open doors that had shut against me in Jesus name
Lord help me and raise helpers in all aspects of life for me in Jesus name
Lord uproot every unwanted situations that is causing me pain and shame
Lord put an end to the waiting season that has tarried longer than you want it to in my life
Lord eliminate evil reports and evil emergencies from my life and lineage
Lord according to your word, let your presence go ahead of me and cause your light to shine on my path
Lord create opportunities for me beyond human imagination in Jesus name
Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our households, let us experience divine interventions and turnarounds in all areas of our lives in Jesus name
*Personal Prayer*
Thank you Abba Father for answered prayers in Jesus name
*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The grace of the almighty God has gone ahead of me. The Lord has made ways for me where there was no way. He has given me new songs and His joy has replaced all sorrow or sadness. The presence of Yahweh surrounds me daily, I will not be moved, I will not be disappointed in Jesus name amen.*
Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 21st August 2026
*Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk
*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share
*WhatsApp Channel*
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VbBZTcG1yT24W0lDPq27
*Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg
*Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com
*Website*:
www.bibhw.org
Follow the link to get inspired.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©
No comments:
Post a Comment