Search This Blog

Saturday, 1 August 2026

Prayer from Psalms 139:14

Hymn

Praise, my soul, the King of heaven;
to his feet your tribute bring.
Ransomed, healed, restored, forgiven,
evermore his praises sing.
Alleluia, alleluia!
Praise the everlasting King!

Praise him for his grace and favor
to his people in distress.
Praise him, still the same as ever,
slow to chide, and swift to bless.
Alleluia, alleluia!
Glorious in his faithfulness!

Fatherlike he tends and spares us;
well our feeble frame he knows.
In his hand he gently bears us,
rescues us from all our foes.
Alleluia, alleluia!
Widely yet his mercy flows!

Angels, help us to adore him;
you behold him face to face.
Sun and moon, bow down before him,
dwellers all in time and space.
Alleluia, alleluia!
Praise with us the God of grace!


Psalm 139:14 KJV
[14] I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made: Marvellous are thy works; And that my soul knoweth right well.

Prayer

Ancient of days I honour your majesty and worship your Holy name

Eternal rock of ages, I worship you for the dawning of another beautiful day and month

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of my sin and your blood shed for my salvation 

Lord thank you for keeping me under the shadow of your wings and in your love

Lord thank you for your faithfulness in my life you deserve all my praise

Lord thank you for filling my mouth with praises and worship to you be all the glory

Lord thank you for your divine provision and protection you deserve all the praise

Lord thank you for not allowing the wishes of the enemy rule over your plans for me

Lord thank you for truncating the plans of the enemy concerning my life and family

Lord take the praise over my life and let my life constantly be filled with your divine verities

Lord thank you for advocating for me and for favouring my household and I

Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our households, for your undeniable grace that's been made sufficient for us in Jesus name amen 

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name 

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am alive and praising the Almighty God my redeemed. He has kept me under the shadow of His wings. He is my shield and buckler, my ever present help. I am here today because Jesus loves me and because of His grace. He has terminated the plans of the wicked. Glory be to God, Hallelujah!*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 1st August 2026

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

*WhatsApp Channel*
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VbBZTcG1yT24W0lDPq27

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com

*Website*:
www.bibhw.org

Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©


No comments:

Prayer from Psalms 139:14

Hymn Praise, my soul, the King of heaven; to his feet your tribute bring. Ransomed, healed, restored, forgiven, evermore his praises sing. A...