Change my heart, oh God
Make it ever true
Change my heart, oh God
May I be like You
You are the potter
I am the clay
Mold me and make me
This is what I pray
[17] But the person who is joined to the Lord is one spirit with him.
Prayer
Almighty father my ever present help and redeemer I worship you
Eternal rock of ages I worship your majesty for your grace that is forever sufficient for me
Lord have mercy on me and forgive me for all my short comings
Lord eternal let your mercy speak over the judgement of sin in my life
Lord search me and remove whatever that doesn't glorify you
Lord fill my heart with your truth so that I will be one with you
Lord let your mercy go ahead in nations of the world and do not let us fall into your wrath
Lord increase the grace to discern and the spirit of discernment in my life
Lord remove every unforgiveness that had lingered in my lineage that is causing delays in Jesus name
Lord let your truth fill my life and my souls forever in Jesus name
Lord uphold your children worldwide and never let us renounce our faith in you
Everlasting king by mercy remove every curse that the evil ones have said concerning us in Jesus name
Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our households, fill us with your spirit and order our steps according to your will in Jesus name
*Personal Prayer*
Thank you Lord eternal for answered prayers in Jesus name
*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The spirit of the almighty is upon me. He directs and orders my steps. He guides my thoughts and has silenced the powers and thoughts of the wicked. His mercy has delivered us from every wrath. The almighty God is in control in Jesus name amen.*
Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 7th August 2026
*Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk
*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share
*WhatsApp Channel*
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VbBZTcG1yT24W0lDPq27
*Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg
*Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com
*Website*:
www.bibhw.org
Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©
No comments:
Post a Comment