Be Thou my vision, O Lord of my heart
Naught be all else to me, save that Thou art
Thou my best thought, by day or by night
Waking or sleeping, Thy presence my light
Be Thou my wisdom, and Thou my true word
I ever with Thee and Thou with me, Lord
Thou my great Father, and I Thy true son
Thou in me dwelling and I with Thee one
Riches I heed not, nor vain, empty praise
Thou mine inheritance, now and always
Thou and Thou only first in my heart
High King of heaven, my treasure Thou art
High King of heaven, my victory won
May I reach heaven's joys, O bright heaven's sun
Heart of my own heart, whatever befall
Still be my vision, O ruler of all
Heart of my own heart, whatever befall
Still be my vision, O ruler of all
[7] Moses was 120 years old when he died; his eye was not dim nor his natural force abated.
Prayer
King of glory I honour you and worship your majesty for who you are
Eternal rock of ages thank you for this amazing new dawn and grace to be among the living
Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation
Lord thank you for replacing my strength with you strength and for increasing my faith in you
Lord thank you for being my vision and for removing all distortion from my sight
Lord guide me in all that I do and do not let me rely on human understanding
Lord uproot every weaknesses in any aspect of my life in Jesus name
Lord increase my wisdom and let me function on divine wisdom henceforth
Lord remove every works of flesh that is limiting me in any aspect of life
Lord shine your light on my path and lead me in your ways in Jesus name
Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our households, let your truth take dominion over our lives in Jesus name
*Personal Prayer*
Thank you eternal rock of ages for answered prayers in Jesus name
*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord is my vision, He has remove all distortions from my sight. The Lord is guiding me each day and directing my steps. The will of the Lord is what I will do. The Lord owns the manual for my life, therefore the enemy has no access to my life. The ancient of days has completed what He started in my life by mercy. Hallelujah!*
Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 26th August 2026
*Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk
*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share
*WhatsApp Channel*
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VbBZTcG1yT24W0lDPq27
*Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg
*Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com
*Website*:
www.bibhw.org
Follow the link to get inspired.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©
No comments:
Post a Comment