Search This Blog

Tuesday, 18 August 2026

Prayer from Mathew 5:16

Song by Sinach

Holy Holy, God Almighty
It's a privilege to worship You
Maker of all universe
It's an honour just to stand before You
Holy Holy, God Almighty
It's a privilege to worship You
Maker of all universe
It's an honour just to stand before You

With a grateful heart, I lift my hands to You
Proclaiming Lord, You reign
With a grateful heart, I lift my hands to You
Proclaiming Lord, You reign
(Lord, You reign!)

Great are You, Lord
You're greatly to be praised
Greatly to be praised
Father, You reign
Great are You, Lord
You're greatly to be praised
Greatly to be praised
Father, You reign

[16] Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.


Prayer 
Heavenly father thank you for who you are and for calling me your own

Lord thank you for this beautiful new dawn and grace of life

Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation 

Lord help me to understand the light that I carry in me and live to shine the light daily

Lord let the light in me shine above all darkness and the power of darkness in and around me

Lord expose every authority toiling with my light and give me victory over them

Lord remove every known or unknown sin that wants to keep my light hidden

Lord never allow darkness and the power of the wicked to dim my light in any aspects of life

Lord uproot every bitterness and unforgiveness that wants to turn my life into a flicker

Lord help me to live in the light you shine on me all the days of my life

Lord fill my heart with your truth that will help me shine your light in me to the uttermost part of the earth

Lord destroy the evil reports and emergencies around my life in Jesus name 

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our households, let your light remove all the activities of darkness in and around us in Jesus name 

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name 

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am a child of God and I carry in me the light of Christ. Darkness cannot rule over me in any aspect. Failure is not permitted in my life. Wherever I go or my name is mentioned, the Lord will advocate for me. My light will not be turned off in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 18th August 2026

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

*WhatsApp Channel*
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VbBZTcG1yT24W0lDPq27

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com

*Website*:
www.bibhw.org

Follow the link to get inspired.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©

No comments:

Prayer from Mathew 5:16

Song by Sinach Holy Holy, God Almighty It's a privilege to worship You Maker of all universe It's an honour just to stand before You...