Search This Blog

Saturday, 22 August 2026

Prayer from Isaiah 5:15-17

Song by Paul Baloche

Oh I could sing unending songs
Of how You saved my soul
Well I could dance a thousand miles
Because of Your great love

My heart is bursting Lord
To tell of all You've done
Of how You changed my life
And wiped away the past
I wanna shout it out
From every rooftop sing
For now I know that God
Is for me not against me

Everybody's singing now
'Cause we're so happy
Everybody's dancing now
'Cause we're so happy
If only we could see His face
And see Him smiling over us
As unseen angels celebrate
For joy is in this place


[15] So the common man will be bowed down and the man of importance degraded, And the eyes of the proud (arrogant) will be degraded. [16] But the Lord of hosts will be exalted in justice, And God, the Holy One, will show Himself holy in righteousness [through His righteous judgments]. [17] Then the lambs will graze [among the ruins] as in their own pasture, And strangers will eat in the desolate places of the [exiled] wealthy.

Prayer

Ancient of days I honour your majesty and worship your Holy name

Eternal rock of ages I bless your holy name and thank you for this mighty day

Lord eternal thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation in Jesus name

Lord have your way in my life and remove every spirit of rebellion and disobedience in Jesus name

Lord terminate the desires of the proud and the arrogant ones over this community and nation

Lord in your mercy remove every attributes of pride from my life in Jesus name

Lord let your name be exalted in justice in all nations of the world in Jesus name 

Lord fill our homes and all institutions with your righteousness in Jesus name

Lord heal the foundations of this land and deliver us from your wrath

Lord in your mercy deliver our land from dryness and famine spiritually or physically 

Lord help me never to exalt fellow men above you in all aspects of life

Lord do not let me dwell so much or be lost in disobedience that I end up missing your promises for me

Lord deliver my family and lineages from utter disgrace and punishment in Jesus name 

Lord, are there things I am doing that you frown against, deliver me from such now in Jesus name 

Lord concerning this vessel used for this daily prayers, all impacted by it and our households, by your mercy change our story, do not let us fall into the desires of the wicked in Jesus name 

*Pray for your nation*

Thank you Abba Father for answered prayers in Jesus name 

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The hands of God is upon my life. The mercy of God has gone ahead of me. The grace of God has exposed the wishes of the wicked. The Lord will honour His word in my life and lineage. God has destroy all evil plots in and around me in Jesus name, amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 22nd August 2026

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

*WhatsApp Channel*
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VbBZTcG1yT24W0lDPq27

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com

*Website*:
www.bibhw.org

Follow the link to get inspired.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©


No comments:

Prayer from Isaiah 5:15-17

Song by Paul Baloche Oh I could sing unending songs Of how You saved my soul Well I could dance a thousand miles Because of Your great love ...