Hallelujah
That's what my song will be
That's what my song will be
That's what my song will be
Hallelujah
That's what my song will be
That's what my song will be
That's what my song will be
Hallelujah
That's all I have to say
That's all I have to say
That's all I have to say
Hallelujah
That's all I have to say
That's all I have to say
That's all I have to say
[2] For His lovingkindness prevails over us [and we triumph and overcome through Him], And the truth of the Lord endures forever. Praise the Lord! (Hallelujah!)
Prayer
Almighty father I honour your majesty and give you all the glory
Eternal rock of ages thank you for this awesome new dawn and grace of life
Eternal rock of ages thank you for your word and the confidence instilled in me through your word
Lord thank you for letting it end in praise against the desires of the enemy
Almighty father thank you for filling my mouth with the songs of praise to you be all the glory
Lord thank you for transforming my life and for giving me a new begining and new song
Abba thank you for changing the story around and for terminating the wishes of the wicked
Lord eternal thank you for executing your plans for my family according to your will
Lord thank you for not allowing my songs of praise to become songs of sorrow
Lord thank you for filling my heart with newness and for shining your light on my path
Lord thank you for removing the evil sieges and for setting my family and I free from all confinements
Lord thank you for this nation for your mercy that you have shown on us
Lord thank you for all young people for channeling them in your will in Jesus name
Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our households for taking us in the path you have ordained for us in Jesus name
*Praise God*
Thank you Abba Father for answered prayers in Jesus name
*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. My songs of hallelujah have begun, my season of thanksgiving is now. God has caused a divine turnaround above the plans of the wicked. The ancient of days have stepped in and commanded all situations to obey Him. The almighty has trampled the wickedness of the wicked under His feet and has given us liberty on all sides in Jesus name, amen.*
Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word 15th) © August 2026
*Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk
*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share
*WhatsApp Channel*
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VbBZTcG1yT24W0lDPq27
*Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg
*Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com
*Website*:
www.bibhw.org
Follow the link to get inspired.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©
No comments:
Post a Comment