El Roi the God who sees me
Master, you fight my battles
Jesus, you've never failed me
I′ve seen you come through for me
El Roi my God who sees me
Father, you fight my battles
Jesus, you've never failed me
I've seen you come through for me
So I cry
El Roi
My God who sees me
El Roi
I know you′ll come through for me
[13] Hagar named the LORD who spoke to her, “You are El Roi” because she said, “Can I still see after he saw me?”
Prayer
Eternal rock of ages I worship you and honour your majesty for who you are
King of glory thank you for this excellent new dawn and grace of life
Lord thank you for the forgiveness of sin and your blood shed for my salvation
Lord thank you for the confirmation in your word that you see me
Lord thank you because you never slumber nor sleep and you understand my situation
Lord thank you for wiping the tears of sorrow away and for filling my heart with new songs of joy
Lord thank you for seeing my current situation and for reversing the irreversible
Lord thank you for opening the book of remembrance concerning my household and I
Lord thank you for terminating the repetition of evil reports and evil ordinances in my life
Lord thank you for eliminating every situation that has brought me shame and disgrace
Lord thank you for making me the chief cornerstone and for turning all rejections to divine acceptance
Lord thank you for the life of the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our households, because we will not be disgraced in Jesus name
*Personal Prayer*
Thank you ancient of days for answered prayers in Jesus name
*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. The Lord eternal sees and knows me by name. His name is El-Roi, He is more than enough for me. The Lord is in control of my life. He has gone ahead of me, He has terminated the plans of the enemies and He will supply my needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus, in Jesus name amen.*
Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 16th August 2026
*Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk
*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share
*WhatsApp Channel*
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VbBZTcG1yT24W0lDPq27
*Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg
*Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com
*Website*:
www.bibhw.org
Follow the link to get inspired.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©
No comments:
Post a Comment