Search This Blog

Monday, 3 August 2026

Prayer from Micah 1:2-4

Song by Nathaniel Bassey 

You are holy
You are holy
You are holy
Holy, wonderful, and kind
You are holy
You are holy
You are holy
Holy, wonderful, and kind

We cry holy
We sing holy
You are holy
Holy, wonderful, and kind
The angels cry holy
The nations cry holy
You are holy
Holy, wonderful

[2] Hear, all ye people; hearken, O earth, and all that therein is: and let the Lord GOD be witness against you, the Lord from his holy temple. [3] For, behold, the LORD cometh forth out of his place, and will come down, and tread upon the high places of the earth. [4] And the mountains shall be molten under him, and the valleys shall be cleft, as wax before the fire, and as the waters that are poured down a steep place. 

Prayer

Ancient of days I magnify your Holy name and worship your majesty

King of kings I honour you for who you are to me

Lord you are holy, kind and merciful, have mercy on me in Jesus name 

Ancient of days let your mercy speak over the judgement of sin in my life

Lord have mercy over this nation and nations of the earth in Jesus name 

Lord eternal do not allow your wrath to consume us in Jesus name

Lord let the earth be filled with your presence through revival of souls

Lord let mercy speak in areas that are being consumed by the fire of your wrath

Lord open our eyes to truly see you and live our lives for you in Jesus name 

Lord remove human worshipping and everything that unleashes your anger from us in Jesus name 

Lord help me to live my life in holiness and consecration in Jesus name

Lord let your praise fill the earth even in areas they are yet to come into the light of Christ

Lord Jesus let there be ease of access for the gospel, to areas where the gospel have been restricted in Jesus name 

Lord expose my life to your truth in all areas in Jesus name

Lord purge me of all unrighteousness and whatever puts me against your will

Lord concerning the vessel used for this daily prayers all impacted by it and our households, do not let us become cast away in your kingdom in Jesus name 

*Personal Prayer*

Thank you Abba Father for answered prayers in Jesus name 

*Confess Daily: Sin shall not have dominion over me, I am operating in the power of the word of God. I am the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus by faith, as Jesus is so am I in this world. I am saved by grace through Christ Jesus. His word is fully established in my life and He directs my path. The Lord has saved me and shields me under the shadow of His wing. I will not fall into the wrath of God and sin will never become my dwelling place. The presence of God surrounds me. I am crucified with Christ, nevertheless I live, the life I live is for Christ in Jesus name amen.*

Today's Prayer by Be Inspired (by His Word) © 3rd August 2026

 *Blog* :
http://leahadepehjuh.blogspot.co.uk

*Facebook* : https://www.facebook.com/groups/399233023505118/?ref=share

*WhatsApp Channel*
https://whatsapp.com/channel/0029VbBZTcG1yT24W0lDPq27

 *Spotify* :
https://open.spotify.com/episode/2nnHJ8SgqQXUzgP3NGVtf1?si=YndcPIe7Sy-ZqoCIcsrERg

 *Email* : beinspiredbyhisword10@gmail.com

*Website*:
www.bibhw.org

Follow the link to get inspired with life transforming articles, write up, stories and daily devotional prayer.
Kindly rebroadcast be a blessing to others.
Be Inspired by His Word©


No comments:

Prayer from Psalms 47:1

Song by Darlene Zschech My Jesus, my Savior Lord there is none like you All of my days, I want to praise The wonders of your mighty love My ...